Which cleavage do you prefer?

This isn't about what dress or boobs you like. It's about how much space should there be between the boobs, if any. Also, what is your definition of cleavage?

• AWhich cleavage do you prefer?
  • BWhich cleavage do you prefer?
As of right now their are 12 ladies (to 7 votes) for Pic A.
Ladies what do you LIKE about the cleavage in Pic A?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I think A is better. B just looks like they're being forced together unnaturally for me.

• I am glad you see cleavage the same way I do. I prefer them spread a part. That's why I like A cup boobs too.

• I think girls voted more for A because B would get sweaty in between lol, we are thinking from the perspective of having boobs.

• B. Far apart boobs look weird to me.

• I guess I don't find (A) as weird as ladies do. lol :)

What is weird about it? Especially since they are like that when they aren't supported.

• So when women say they want more cleavage they mean to have their boobs pushed together more?

• I don't know thats just my idea of cleavage lol

• I like them both they are different occasion cleavage but if I have to choose I go with A

• I like the spread apart look. So you can see more boob that way.

What Guys Said 15

• The boobs themselves on girl (A) are better but are a little too far apart. The boobs on girl (B) are getting squished too much. Looks painful and a little weird to me. Cleavage looks best when boobs are together or close but not squished.

• A is for motorboating. "Cleavage" to me is something you'd love to run your finger beteween.

• I guess B but in reality I am fine with either one, really don't matter to me how much space is in between em.

• voted B for the bawnermaker!

• Definitely B, no question

• I don't care. Like them all. Boobies are boobies. Small, big, low, high, apart, together. Whatever.

• lol! look at all the people lying picking a :D

• Both are very sexy. Both have very nice cleavage. I chose A, because the girl is the hottest of the two.

• First chicks hotter

• Both look great

• Second
    Waves a little more to the imagination and does her justice.

• The gap in pic A is almost a little too much for me, I prefer B🙂

• a is obviously enhanced. women who get plastic surgery are kinda losers...

• Pic #A

• I wanna grab and play with girl a's tits