CHEST HAIR FOR GUYS HELP?

So I am a straight 15 year old guy and I have a lot of chest hair already and I don't know what to do. I work out a lot so I'm pretty muscular but I feel like it would be kinda weird or gay/violate the bro code if I were to shave it. I have a girlfriend and I'm going to the lake with her soon and I need help. I am asking guys and girls because I'm wondering which is more attractive considering all of the above factors and I am also wondering what would get me made fun of or break the bro code. PLEEASSE HELP IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like that my boyfriend shaves his chest. It's only gay if you shave your chest then go fuck a guy in the ass, dude :P And it doesn't violate the 'bro code' to make yourself look good (if you'd prefer to shave. If you don't want to shave, you shouldn't.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Shave it! Shave it!!!
    Esp bc you are U. S. Seriously, e v e r y s i n g l e I've been with likes a guy to have hygiene beyond the basics and get rid of excess body hair!. You can simply shave it with a razor in the shower, or use Nair removal cream.

There's always gonna be a fucken grizzly saying it's gay to manscape, but look at the guys on magazine covers that girls get wet over.. like 90% of them groom themselves.

What Girls Said 5

• It's perfectly normal to have chest hair you know, but if you want to go down the route of being hair free then I'd suggest going to a salon to get waxed. Shaving makes the hair grow back in coarser and thicker and you'll be left with prickly stubble after 24 hours and to remain smooth you'd have to shave every day. Prickly stubble on a man's cheat looks and feels nasty and a lot worse than soft downy hair.

• trim it, don't shave, shessh some women like body hair. trimming it still makes you look groomed.

• Forget the bro code, body builders shave their whole body. You think they "look gay" lol?

• SHAVE. IT.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 10

• According to article 14.3 section B of the bro code, it is stated that any body modification made solely with the intent of getting pussy is ok. Any other reasons will bring shame and ridicule from the other bros. Actually they HAVE to make fun of you as stipulated later in the code at 16.2 section D

• Where in the bro code says you gotta look like an ugly ass bear?

Shave that shit, BRO.
    xD

• Don't shave it. Nobody cares since you're muscular.
    I'm overweight, hairy, and have chest/back acne. So I'M the one who should be worrying. I haven't been to a public pool in like 5 years.

• I'm 22 now but I had very hairy chest starting in the 8th grade, I always shave it and have found that girls like it more cause they can see your muscles better than when it isn't shaved. So id say if your working out a lot go ahead and shave and show off your body to your girlfriend

• Why should you shave it? I was a bear when I was 15, and I was proud of that. Now, if YOU don't like it, that's another pair of hands. But I have to advise you:
    I shaved once for a Genie cosplay, and I felt terrible until they grew back.

• shave it off! there is zero code!

• If its a lot then just shave it, my little brother shaves his chest as well and he still get dem girls 😆

• Live with it man, I've done it before its not the best for everyone. (Gets itchy and sunburn hurts worse.) Makes ya more manly anyways.

• A man has chest hair, a person without chest hair is not a man.

• I feel for you, shave it off.