What picture is the best out of these?

What picture is the best out of these?A
B
C

To the people who complain about me asking these questions: Why bother comment if you're going to tell me to stop posting these? I have the freedom to post whatever, do not waste your breath because I do not care.

• A is the best
  • B is the best
  • C is the best

Most Helpful Guy

• C, your real face is beautiful, don't hide it. I love looking at my girl in the morning without her make-up on and seeing her face au naturele.

B is great if you wish to go to the cinema, movies or other activities that you think requires a touch of sexyness. A is too muchish.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think C is the best. It looks the most natural (though you look great in the others too).

What Guys Said 32

• Hey, you're still here :)

I voted A, myself. It's a little darker than the rest, but I like it the most because it shows the most of your head. It would be nice if we could see your whole face haha... it's not too big at all. I just feel like cropped photos are kinda incomplete.

Also, while it's a little dark like I said, the red on your lips contrasts well with the overall darkness.

I feel like B is good but too much of a close-up. And C is cute but would be better without the earphones in.

Anyhoo. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're a good-looking girl so don't worry so much, yeah? Take care :)

• Aw thank you :)
      Lol I tried to photoshop the earphones out but I think it failed 😂

• @LovesTVDx, no, you did a good job on the PhotoShop because you can hardly see them. I'm just sharp-eyed :P

• I'd say 'C' looks the most bright and natural (even if there's a filter there lol)

And as of those that keep telling you not to post these, let them tell GAG to take away 'how do I look' option. They know this option exists so they are plain envious that's all ;) :D <3 you continue posting :D

• Aw thank you :p

• Thank you for liking my opinion young lady and you are always very welcome with pleasure :) <3

• Wow you are very beautiful. Just a compliment, but i wanted you to know that. Now i feel weird ^_^. But yes the 3rd picture is very natural and it is very nice. I don't know what to say now... im just typing and can't stop because i want to say more , but your beauty has me speechless... ok i leave now.

• Haha aw wow thank you :) that's so cute

• C, I like C the best.

• I think the colours are a bit strong in the first picture and I just like C better than B.

• I choose (C). Looks most natural. Has the correct colors.

• Choke chains are not my thing. Nor are strong shades of lipstick.
    So C.

• C is the best

• B, I think.

• C very pretty 😊

• You look beautiful in all of em. It's a shame you aren't located near me i would have asked you out on a date by now

• B filler blanks

• I'd say B

• Look really hottt in third one

• I chose a

• C you look like Molly Quinn

• Wow this was tough, I chose B.

• A, but all three are very great

• The last one by far

• You are pretty in all of them but C is best

• B is my fave but you really look beautiful in all of them

• Oh it's you again. Why you gotta be so beautiful? It's killing me.

• it depends what you gonna do

• you have a very beautiful natural face, and you dont need make up like this

• C👍👍

• I like A best mostly because of the makeup around your eyes looks very sexy, but your lipstick is a little too much for my preference.. Overall though it is still my favorite photo.

• Because we're bored to see yer face every week maybe?

Ya must be really insecure about yer looks to ask us every week about it... I'm pretty sure yer holdin' da record in How Do I Look questions BY FAR...

Anyway... choose first picture... yer lookin' LESS UGLY... notice... not beautiful... but LESS UGLY...

• Pic #A

• The third is the most clearest picture among the 3

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I chose B ^^*

• C because the colors in the other pictures is too much.

• You're pretty and eyebrows are on fleek sista!!

• I chose A

• I vote C but Ilike the daisy choker you're wearing in the first 2 pics. ^-^