Are my breasts weird like the shape the size n is the gap too big? Do they look small I think they look smaller than they are or what my size is?

Are my breasts weird like the shape the size n is the gap too big? Do they look small I think they look smaller than they are or what my size is...?

For those of you who don't understand or haven't already figured it out... The black scribbles are to hide my nipples as they aren't allowed on the site... Its not hair its me doodling on my breasts. I have no issue putting my nipples up but the question be hidden if I hadn't blacked out my nipples

Most Helpful Guy

• You have very nice breasts. the gap is not too big. Yes, they are a bit uneven, but all breasts have small differences. Yours are more obvious because they are larger. Your guy likes them and he will not be disappointed.

• Lol thankyou... I feel the gap is huge! They're very uneven and they depress me a lot... My man loves them I just think he hasn't noticed they're uneven yet but when he does he's gonna be put off? Atm he sees them on webcam

• Lmao thank you :)

• Thank you for MHGuy. And the notification brings me back to see them again. lol. I hope that you can understand that the unevenness actually is unique and a turn on. Not just because of my age. And I am pretty sure your guy has noticed. You said that he love watching them bounce. I am sure he does! :-) But I am sure that he also loves seeing how they change shape as they hang differently when you lean over, and how the "flatten" when you lay on your back. Us guys never seem to lose interest in breasts.

Your comfort with your breasts and not being afraid to discuss them openly here is refreshing and says a lot about you. I am sure that your guy is very lucky, and he probably knows that.

I hope that you will someday PM me. I would love to talk with you about things in general. You are refreshing and I have enjoyed our conversation here. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• your breast loook fine my dear. Gap is not that big. And tbh the black circles gave me a heart attack almost

• Lmfaooo had toto hide the nipples! Lol a few guys saying it's too big a gap. I hate my breasts tbh, :(

• Lol well obviously a man's opinion is what you want... I wanted to know if my man would hate it... He's seen pics and on webcam but he tells me he loves them

• And thanks :)))

What Guys Said 13

• You're blackout tool makes 'em look like they little have afro's. But other than that you look fine. Stop worrying.

• Lol had to hide the nipples...

• Were you my girl, I'd say this.

"I know you don't like em, but I like 'em enough for both of us. Now get those fiery biscuits over here."

I'm sure he'd say something similar.

And I'll wrap this up with what I said at first. You look fine, stop worrying!

• Lmfaooo thankyou

• I like them I see nothing wrong with them.

• u got a bigger boob and u r lucky to have them and no the gap is not odd

• Kinda saggy, not small though.

• Lol saggy as in empty looking or saggy as in they hang? Coz thats what real breasts do lmao... And do you think they're too far apart?

• Lmfaooo funbags... And yeah I mean size is on my side but whatever lol... I can find really nice bras to give me nice cleavage but for some reason it takes a lot to get the to absolutely touch with no gap... Is that odd?

• Not uncommon.
      I just notice "ooh look cleavage" I don't take note of the possible gap or anything.

• Too far apart in my opinion. But I'm sure whatever boyfriend of yours will be happy with them anyway.

• Closer breasts are usually augmented...

• So would you be turned off by this?

• Good Lord, they're fine. Might need a little shave tho.

• Lol they're not hairy just and to hidhide the nipples

• Lol ik and maybe he has noiced but just doesn't care either way he's told me he loves them and he loves me so you're right I should be happy... Thanks tho :)

• Exactly, you're welcome.

• they are shaped like water balloons. unattractive.

• They r pretty weird Tbh lol

• Lol man at first I thought those were legit hairy nipples

• Lol why?

• @Vncmc lmao had to hide the nipples!

• No, you just got some big boobies😁

• Lmao you like or you don't?

• Yeah it must be because they are big, the gap doesn't look huge to me though

• Lol thanks and yes the bigger they are they sag some people just don't get that... Tbh they look sagging in the pic because of the angle too

• there is a pretty nice gap but they look like a good size!!

• Your boobs look good to me... definitely not small

• Not small they'rw 32e but the gap is too big?

• Far too big for my liking

• Too big a gap or too big for breasts?

• Please don't worry about it i'm not saying they're wired or horrible just not to me liking.
      i have come across lots of different shapes and sizes in my lifetime.
      as you say we all like different things.
      I know it's easy to say but be happy and confident in yourself

• Oh no I mean ik he loves them he prefers bigger breasts and not all men like the same thing. He's seen them ofc just i feel the gap is too big!

• No they're really nice! Don't worry about it :) Can I message you? :)

What Girls Said 4

• Most girls are paranoid about their breast. You have big breasts so of course gravity are gonna try and hold them down. They look like normal big breasts to me

• Lol thanks yes I'm forever paranoid about mine! And mine are uneven and I feel really weird Ed out because it makes me feel deformed :(

• They're perfectly normal! Lucky you, I'm a G cup and and constantly wish they were your size!

• I'm an e cup lol and they're annoying as hell ik how you feel coz I'd rather be a b cup haha

• How many guys on gag are going to fap to this

• Lol I don't see why... I hate my breasts

• They'll fap to hairy breasts for the sake of it, oh wait...

• @Vncmc they're not hairy I blacked out my nipples coz otherwise it's classed as nudity...

• Yeah they look kind of saggy

• Lol nipples still soft so they look saggy

• No like it just look like there hanged down somewhat weird but we all want that perfect picture of how fake boobs look yours are natural be happy

• Oh like they're not like fake ones? Lol yeah ik but natural ones do hang... And my man likes them so I guess that's fine right? I just think the gap is big? And they look empty-ish? Or am I being paranoid