What do you think of my body?

i am 14 and very short people consider me as "one of those thick girls" so I just wanted to know what u guys thought. Also I work out a lot and can squat around 200 lbs. so that's why my thighs are huge.
What do you think of my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been attracted to a girl with your body type before, so that's neat.

What Guys Said 21

• Ah, so that's why you got thickness - you squat a lot. I say that's a great way to maintain your health. Your thighs are not huge. They just got a good amount of muscle. Try to stop seeing yourself in a negative way. Look for and at the positives.

• Like your face and eyes, you are just perfect! You seem to be looking after your health, as well!

10/10

• impressive ur efforts and ur body, good thing is that u r still growing so u will soon turn in to a fine and elegant lady.

• Look just fine to me. And that's good squatting 200 at 14.

• Do you want to be a thicker girl? Your body looks good for now , as long as you don't keep gaining weight , I have seen a lot of girls has the same figure.

• You have a very nice figure.

• Very nice. Love the football.

• Lol Ik I was lookin at them after I posted them n was like, my football is in the back and my crutches and boot 😂 thanks

• Girls that like sports are very cool

• I'm the only girl in a house of 5 guys so I kinda got drug it on it but I still love it, lol thanks again

• hun you look healthy and fine so no worries

• not so thick, quite pretty.

• Ur so cute, like a younger girl I mean

• no comment ew

• A 14 year old girl who can squads 200 lbs.

Sounds legit...

• You look perfect! Don't worry. Gorgeous :)

• It's fine.

• Chubby

• thanks for ur honesty

• You are young too! I don't want to seem mean! Go get the body you want!

• Well I just want people to be honest. Idc how harsh it is I just wanna know

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Your thighs are not that big, to be honest, but your belly needs some work. You seem to be one of those people that carry most of their fat around their midsection. This is the most unhealthy place to carry it, so you need to do some work on it.
    Keep in mind, you're still growing, and your body is more than likely going to change a fair bit.

• You've been asking a lot questions about your image lately. Maybe what you should work on is your confidence. You don't need others approvals especially not from people online.

• Honestly I just need people's Opinions cuz I think I look fine but I don't wanna be a snotty stuck up bitch I just wanna know if other people think I look ok

• Okay, well, You're a little out of shape.

• 200? you srs lol tbh your thighs do not look muscular enough...

• You've got a nice body. Your thighs aren't huge at all. It's your midsection that could use some work. I would suggest exercising a lot

• I'm in the gym several times a week workin with older kids as well

• What's your height? And weight?

• Height is 5'1 weight is 132

1 private opinion(s)