Girls, how creepy are these messages? be honest?

girls, how creepy are these messages? be honest?

If the font is too small. please copy image link and open in new tap. or zoom in.

• 0/10 creepy
  • 1/10 - 5/10 creepy
  • 6/10 creepy
  • 7/10 creepy
  • 8/10 creepy
  • 9/10 creepy
  • 10/10 creepy

Most Helpful Guy

• He's desperate. He may have some issues. But generally, he is placing her on a pedestal. A rather unhealthy one. He feels a lot of inadequacies. At the same time, he is afraid that if he expands his horizons even a little, he'd be no better than a cheater or a player. So he prefers to err on the side of mad devotion, on matters where he has no idea what he's talking about.

His words toward her are definitely manipulative toward the end, but appear that he himself is unaware of his own manipulation. He is trying to cover all his bases, but doesn't know where to draw the line. He exposes too much of himself, unaware the damage this will do to the recipient.

He is lonely, and means no harm. But could possibly cause plenty. He is oblivious to this, or chooses not to see it. Delusional, but not sick.

I remember having feelings (albeit, nowhere this extreme) of a similar nature for a gal in high school. Everyone but me, it seemed, treated her like shit. It irritated me. But I was so blind by my crush on her, that it took me two years to see how her own rotten attitude was sabotaging her just as much as everyone else's dickery. Even then, I held out hope for years that she'd get her act together. She only got worse. After 11 years, I gave up trying to place her on any sort of pedestal, and settled for being thankful to hear she was still alive.

In grade school, almost everyone treated me like shit. So I felt like I had an obligation to protect that gal from becoming twisted by the pain that still burned inside me. But I was too little too late. She was already too far gone, and it took years for me to accept that.

This boy sounds like a much, much more extreme version of what I had. Counseling may be in order for him. However, even getting him there should require convincing him to want answers to his own questions.

I fear that won't happen. He'll be antagonized or threatened over his stance. Which will only reinforce his delusions, because he'll view himself as a martyr. So method of approach in treating him is key.

Many assume judging such men to their faces will somehow knock sense into them. Dangerous assumption. It is an invitation for them to project that claim of villainy right back.

• damn best responds, did u actually read them completely?

• I read just enough to be able to see a pattern, and it triggered some old memories. Grief and obsession tend to produce strong memories-but at a price.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• 4|0
  • I think he's confused love with infatuation. That's common for young people to do. Creepy? Yeah some. Probably harmless though.

• The text is too small, I can't read it

• That moment when you zoom in and then the words are too pixelated to read.

• No and i happy that only men have answered. Didn't bother to read them as you are just overreacting and saying someone is creepy is unkind.

What Girls Said 2

• Darlin the file size is too small whether I open the image or not

• I still can't read then no matter what I do