How do I look on a scale of 1 to 10 ?

how do I look? if you had to give a rating of 1 to 10 what would it be?

How do I look on a scale of 1 to 10 ?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? You're young and cute that's one thing. Other thing don't you ever let anyone rate you. You're 10 the way you are.

What Guys Said 24

• From this picture, 6/10. Could be higher depending on your personality and body.

• I would say a 6 :-D

• 3 out of 10

• Around average I guess. You see yourself as a beauty which is a big plus.

• Your face is simple and simplicity means beauty.
    I wouldn't rate you because it doesn't seems okay to me to do that it is like showing disrespect.
    You have a natural charming face with a gorgeous smile.

• You are every pretty.

• You're pretty! You have a natural look that is attractive. That's not the best pic in the world to judge either. Kinda grainy. Plus, you need a few pics from different angles. That would help.

• i would give you 8 for the look, your face is so pretty, but you can make your hair to look more beautiful :)

• 1/10shhhh

• 6 out of 10

• you are a beautiful young woman

• 6/10 but your pretty cute.

• I think you look adorable😊 I give a 8

• I would rather not put a number to a persons looks but if i had to i would say 8/10 - 9/10 I like the hair.

• It looks like about something I can think is awesome

• Yeah for me your pretty inside and from outside

• 5.5/10 Not a supermodel (which is a good thing) and not ugly.

• a 3 loolol.

• 3/10

• 3/10

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• 7
    No one is a 10, 9 is probably super model, 8 is like a very very lucky person who was born pretty, 7 is the pretty girl in the crowd that you'd notice pretty fast, 6 is about average pretty smile but relies more on personality than looks, 5 is pretty, but conserved beauty, something that you'd be able to bring out with a little bit of make up or the right messing around with your hair.
    Honestly, I personally find you pretty cute, you have a very nice facial structure, your hair is so pretty, and it would beautiful in a side-braid, you have fair skin that seems like you'd blush pretty easily. I have a friend like that, and I can get her to blush at least 20 times every day, it's so adorable to see someone with your skin type blush.
    Your nose is amazing, it fits perfectly with your face, and your lips fit nicely too. Your eyes are nicely sized and almond shaped, which goes very good with cat-eye eyeliner and mascara. I can't see your eyes too clearly, but brown eyes are always warm and welcoming with the right look. I have orange-brown eyes and people are usually worried I'll attack them if they speak out of line, trust me, blue eyes are cute, but they draw attention away from anything else pretty on the face. Brown eyes are always the friendly ones. Blue always seems flirty, but brown pulls off flirty to the next level if you practice.
    You're not a supermodel, but you're beautiful. Anyone who doesn't see that has to be legally blind. (needs glasses)

• You kind of look like Lorde!

• I think God gifted you a very pretty face, all you just need is some maintenance. I don't say dab make up but just a little natural look. at least try something on eyes. And I think change eyebrows a bit.
    But otherwise you are beautiful 😄

• cute

• Why, hellooooo. You look like a human.

• lol thanks and I am a human

• you are very pretty!!! an 8

• Pinkbeauty u r beautiful no matter what m'dear! 😉

• thanks Tomboy_Cool 😊