What do you think about him?

What do you think about him ?

Well this guy is my cousin actually. He thinks he is too good and everyone gets jealous of him. He says he is a stud and girls would die to get him. He carries a certain air of proudness around him. I don't even think he is that good, i've tried to tell him to be good to people many times but he is to nasty a brother to listen.
Do you really think he looks that good?
or he just tries to fool me and everyone with his lies all the fucking time😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Good in what? I don't feel an ounce of confidence in him. Woman want confident men. I see myself in a critically way, but just look into his eyes and then look in mine. I shaprened my confidence over the years. I can be alone in this world and still survive. This guy seems he would cry if he can't get a job he wants. Also, if you think you are a stud and that's what woman want then you gonna get shallow woman for sure. His thinking process is not too bright it's immature.

• Okay... this is what even I feel. He is kind of pretending too much I guess. He is not really strong but I never knew how to tell him this without hurting his ego. And we'll he's to determined to stay non serious forever, so he'll never listen

What Guys Said 6

• He looks fine, not that he is very very attractive or something. I would give him 6 out of 10.

• Yeah I think you are right

• I'd say "propaganda is the key"...

He's just doing his game with a lot of self steem. Not at all particulary handsome or something, though he has some charm.

• he looks normal and not any close to being hot or very attractive.

• Looks like a cocky jerk

• Lol we share same opinion

• Haha u crazy and he's arrogant xD

• Oh yes he is arrogant!

• he looks good but not that much to say i'm Mr. charm.

• he's in above avergae

• Although I don't think he is

What Girls Said 0