Which boobs are sexier? {VERY HOT PICS} ?

Tell me why! 🍈🍈

• Boobs 1
    5%(4)7%(14)Vote7%(10)
  • Boobs 2
    21%(15)20%(43)Vote20%(28)
  • Boobs 3
    52%(38)45%(96)Vote41%(58)
  • Boobs 4
    4%(3)11%(23)Vote14%(20)
  • Boobs 5
    18%(13)17%(37)Vote18%(24)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|4
21|62

Most Helpful Guy

• Boobs 2 ALL the freackin way! Perfection. Boobs 1 are by far the grossest!!! 😖😝😵 Even 4 is better than 1. 5 are lovely... 3 is for vanilla sex. No wonder girls and virgin dudes chose that! Hahahaha 😂

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, come on... B without saying.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 61

• 2, 3, and 5 are implants, which I strongly dislike. They're a turn-off to me.

Between 1 and 4, I'd probably prefer 1, just because 4 is almost completely flatchested. That's not bad, but not ideal in this case - just a little more (big A/small B) would probably have won. So, I'll pick the bigger natural boobs of 1, even though they're a bit saggy. Natural always wins.

1|1
    0|0
  • those aren't hot pics

2|1
    0|0
  • I am going to go with number 4. But after that it is a bit of a toss-up between @cinderelli and @teawrecks. Lets see... Tastes one, then tastes the other. Not sure. Repeats taste test. And again. And again...

1|0
    0|0
  • None. These are the kind of boobies that I like.

http://ibc.lynxeds.com/files/pictures/IMG_1714.jpg

They're firm and all natural. ;-)

2|1
    0|0
  • Boobs 5 daaaamn now I have to take a wank

1|0
    0|0
  • I never compare boobs. if it's boobs , then its okay for me. even that flat one look perfect on a cute girl. I curse people who talk trash about boobies.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 is hnnnnnng. Thanks OP now I have to go jerk off to some pink gag profile pics.

1|2
    0|0
  • B has like perfect shape, would definitely motor boat dem titties🤑

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted D, boobs 4. Others are way too big for my tastes.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 or 3 because.. for me dont need to be too big just round

1|0
    0|0
  • Not the "Hot" I expected. Out of these I choose #3 as the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • B ; bigger and firm

1|0
    0|0
    • Yasss! I thought everybody will be daymnnn those B are amazing. They are just lying. There's no way that in real life a girl with boobs C will be hotter then B. Amirite? Tell me how great B are!

• B are full and firm and full of life, and they look very fresh :D
      simply best ;)

• No 3 I don't like to big and fake ones so I went with 3

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely B, would suck em nips big time

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all great. I'd be perfectly happy with any of them as long as she has a good heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 is really saggy
    2 looks fake
    3 they're great <3
    4 well not much to talk about there
    5 push up bra but still nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 because they're most proportionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • This was more of a "which bra makes the boobs look best" can't judge a bobs thats not free in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • to be hoest all of them kinda suck. second is a terrible boobjob, others are sloppy or no tits.

i pick last one

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 because they are a great size and proportionate to the body from what I can tell. 2 are really nice but just not as sexy. The rest aren't so great.

0|0
    0|0

Better showcase and even tho they are in a pushup they are still a good size.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do men have against push up bra? Nothing looks better than tits that are already big and already upward + a push up bra. Now imagine B with a push up bra? 💣💣

• Who said I had anything against them? Lol

• Again do I have to choose? Can I have some of each? A boob 'flight' if you will.

0|0
    0|0
  • let's go with not 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta go with three. They're mushed together, they're decently sized, and ya.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for number 5, but that's just cause I'm not 100% sure if number 3 are real. If those are, then the answer goes to number 3.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you care? If you want real, go for grandma boobs numner 1

• Show All
    • If it's so, YOU are fake!

• What the hell does it even mean?

• 2 3 and 5 are good 1 is ok 4 I don't like

0|0
    0|0
  • 2, 3 or 5... hmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Either 2 or 5 because I love them big I'm am deeply attractive to that but I also love girls personality what boob number are you

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20