Be honest does your life matter dogshit without genetic advantage?

I mean better looking people:
A. Ease in the dating world, especially fucked for men since all women are led to believe right from age 12 they are gorgeous and must get the best looking dude

B. Job interviews, it's been proven better looking people are chosen over the other with the same resume

C. An ugly person and beautiful person with the same attitude will be perceived differently. Eg- if ur beautiful and wasting money and jobless ur a free spirit, opposite case u need to get ur shit together

D. Ur opinions and views on everyday things don't matter for shit if ur not good looking. I saw for instance how a guy gave a normal view on how a particular mytake wasn't good and girls were like "rule 1. Avoid ugly Indian men"

E. Ur a straight guy and look how u'll judge these 2 men

One of them is a virgin who is it
One of them is autistic. Who is it
Whom do u think is taller
Whom do you think is richer

Get the point. Now this was your opinion as a straight man imagine how women judge them then

F. Ur playing life in hard mode basically

• Life sucks without looks
  • Life is still beautiful
  • This was fun to read
Votes and opinion
Holy shit 33.3% to all

Most Helpful Girl

• Ever since watching the Jeremy Kyle show I've realised that it doesn't matter how ugly you are, you can still get laid. Virginity has nothing to do with how unattractive you are. AT ALL.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtYqzR64yTM
    Just one example out of oh god how many.

But of course the better looking you are the more of an advantage you may have in life than someone who is not attractive, thats just psychology, it is what it is. What you can do about it is work out, make yourself look presentable, just like how a lot of women make themselves look more attractive and more presentable with makeup for example.

• For women not for men

• Eyes where the sclera above the iris shows and if its coming outwards is a complete looks death sentence but fortunately for you makeup can help to an extent

• LMAAO THIS!!

Most Helpful Guy

• so what.

if you're ugly you can still immerse yourself in your passions. you can still make friends with people that AREN'T shallow fucking idiots. you can still get an ugly girl/guy and have a relationship that's NOT totally shallow.

in fact attractive people trying to get attractive boyfriends/girlfriends have a lot of potential suitors to compete with. they AREN'T necessarily going to get what they want, and if they're looking for somebody exclusively in the same league as them, they are going to be perceived as shallow.

ugly people will still get the job if they're good enough for it: any employer with monkey brains knows that it's not a good idea to hire someone just because they have a pretty face but zero IQ. it's ALWAYS a better idea to employ the person best suited. any body starting a business without that mentality is going to go broke pronto.

What Girls Said 2

• your exaggerating just a tiny bit :P
    but yes of course looks help a lot, it surely helped me.
    people are easier and friendlier with you when you re good looking.
    but I won t say my life would have been dogshit without them lol cause I am still smart enough, sporty, financially stable and have a good family.
    so all is good xD

• eeh.. I was about to right a PC answer to this.. but fuck it.. Looks matter.. that's the truth..
    by the way Nick Bateman sure is a treasure of good genetics.. gosh I love that mufu..

• Thank you for being honest

• @zorro8888 you didn't have to say it out loud zorro!! fuck you.. haha

• You're the one who made the joke... can't try to fuck me! Let them see haha :P

What Guys Said 15

• You act as if it's digital. As if there is only one factor. Either you are one of the beautiful people and everything falls into place in your life, or you are the loser and might as well give up because nothing good will happen in your life. That's not even close to being true.

If you have a fatalistic attitude like that, and give up before you even start, THAT is why you won't do well in life, not because of your looks.

• This was useful I am copying this

• Looks matter so much. I get sick of these PC people that bullshit and say looks do not matter heaps. When you are ugly like I am you know most women will never give you a chance.

• I still say life is what YOU choose to make of it. I personally don't allow other to set my feelings of self worth. Those that do allow others to dictate their value are still making a conciounable choice to be devalued

• Well I honestly cannot ignore how beneficial looks are in life for both genders. Some is genetic, some is obtained by effort.

• Life sucks without looks

• If you can't succeed at life without genetic advantage, you won't succeed at life even with it. Especially with a self defeating attitude.

• I would definitely succeed in life if I looked like Siddharth malhotra

• Nah u look more date material fucking is for sub 5 trashy sloots lol

• one more compliment.. must be my lucky day.. ;)

• Guy 1 only looks... that way cause he doesn't have a sense of style...
    If I were balding like that I'd just shave my head...

• My point isn't that

• @Giacomanzo this guy's mentality is soo negative he could look good but he'll still not find anyopne..

• @iFarted I honestly think he's only bragging to get attentions 'cause right now he's bored.

• Yeah it's true and nothing will ever change this

• There is more to life than looks, talent and impact matter way more! :-P

• Can you get this jacked just based on genes doe? Nope.

• honey, any guy can get muscles by working out. At least most can.

• @mishsheaven, it's really not that simple it's about diet, workout plan, lifestyle and supplementation all of which have to be planned based on your body type and more often that not people have traits of more than one type so it becomes very complex and then metabolism also matters and so does the natural bone structure shape. Look at these guys for instance
      encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

This is especially good left guy to right guy

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

U can clearly tell left has lower body fat and more definition but still looks unaesthetic compared to the right guy who just did cardio and light weights

• Ty for pointing that out. Most people don'y have a clue as to what bodybuilding is.

• Ohh booo hooo. My looks hold me back. I'm ugly.. I can't get laid.. Stfu OP do something about it.

• What's ur face rating? What's ur height? Do u get laid, do u have the advantages abovw

• Been rated a 7-8/10 on here face. My body works to my advantage too. I'm 6"1. I get laid yes. I have the advantages but I didn't 5-6 years ago. I was told I was ugly and I was skinnyfat. little muscle. Awkward. Gawky. I decided to make a change and worked my ass off to improving myself and my appearance. I didn't sit here and complain on the internet about my sad life.

• OK I am just a couple of inches shorter than you and skinny fat so there is hope

• It's your attitude that matters.

• I have seen u before ur good looking but that's a horrible picture to prove that and no attitude doesn't matter donkey balls

• It was like 5 in the morning at work, lol. And yeah, it's confidence that gets you places.

• cool scene brah... the world isn't fair... expect for you with internet which still billions don't have...

• Life is sooo gooood :D :D :D

• get over it