Girls, here is just a basic picture of me is there anything I need to work on?

Long story short I've been single for a while and I've been wondering if there is something about my physical appearance that is a turn off for girls? I know some girls like facial hair and others don't but please give me your opinion. And how do I look overall? Be honest with me I am open to any criticism

14

Most Helpful Girl

• From the picture, I don't see many bodily physical turn-ons, maybe hitting the gym when you have free time. Cut back on any fast foods like tacobell, mcdonalds, jack in the box, burger king, etc, etc, I see a nice jaw line, but it's a bit covered by the hair
    You have that nice-guy, sweet boyfriend appeal, so if you attacked that, not a gangster, badass chick magnet, then women would be drawn to you as a person who's easy to talk to, basically you listening and asking questions.
    Overall you're not bad looking, you've got greenish brown eyes that any other girl could fawn over, and fuzzy orange hair that kind of reminds me of the Weasley twins. You seem like that sweet guy that likes to hold his girlfriend and just sit there, watching a tv show or something that you both like.
    The gym makes a stronger sex appeal, healthy body, and good foods, try eating at least one fruit or more every day to keep your skin healthy, as well as your hair smooth and shiny and eyes clear.
    I hope it works and you get a good girlfriend.
    But even after you get your girlfriend, keep a healthy routine of working out once or twice a week, eating fruits, and skipping over fast-food restaurants.

• lol its absolutely crazy how well you describe me by just looking at this one picture! me sitting down and wearing a hoodie makes me look a little bigger than what I am (I'm 6'2" and 195 lbs) but I totally I agree hitting the gym a little bit more would not be a bad idea!

What Girls Said 13

• I think any guy who dresses well, showers, takes care of himself, has nice hair, and well, has good grooming habits is attractive! If you really want to get more attention, dress in clothes that are a little more fancy, that'll get attention for sure!

I think you're handsome!

• No way is your physical appearance the issue. Your super cute! You have a great smile and pretty eyes plus your beard is awesome! If I had to guess I would say the Purdue sweatshirt is driving away girls (what with march madness and all). Investing in an IU shirt should fix your problem!

• you're good looking i would date you :)

• Booooo Purdue lol :p

• As someone who doesn't usually like gingers (long story) I think your gorgeous. I'd definitely date you 😜

• Awww you have a really handsome look and a smile to die for! :)

• I would date you! You're very cute :)

• I think you're adorable! Maybe just grow out your hair a little?

• You are so cute and you're smile looks so genuine and sweet ! Don't ever doubt yourself and i'm being 100% honest since a lot of guys that ask these questions on here are ugly but you are hot. The only thing you need to do is smile even brighter ❤️

• Maybe working out and skin care

• I think u look fine

• At most, try styling your hair maybe? Personally, I don't think your looks should be getting in your way at all. Very attractive, at least to me! Do you approach first when you're interested in someone? If not, maybe girls are just shy.

• Put gel in ur hair put it up like a tiny volcanoe