Is a 30K too big of a bra size for me?

I'm 5'6 and 120lbs and pretty slim

• Very big
  • Big
  • Medium
  • Small
  • Very small

Most Helpful Guy

• It is an impossible question to answer because weight doesn't necessarily determine breast size (to an extent at least). A lot of it is how weight is distributed.

If your breasts are in the K range, then it is not too large of a size. If your breasts are larger than a 30k, then it is too small.
    That being said, 5'6" and 120 lbs probably means you are not a 30K based on statistics and likelihood... But anything is possible. The video linked by BellePepper would be a good video to watch for general boob size knowledge.

I'm not entirely knowledgeable in this being a guy and all, but I think there are places you can go to get fitted properly. These people will help you find a bra size right for you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Really only way to find out is go to a bra shop that has a professional measurer and she will measure you to advise on correct size. As others have said height, weight and frame not necessarily indicators of bra size only breasts and chest are true indicators.

• K. damn thats far off in the alphabet

• 30K is very big, in relation to your body size. You need a very well-fitted bra with high support if you don't want to get back or shoulder problems.

• 30k is a salary not a bra size. Lol.

• Omg😳
    Very very big

• Average.

What Girls Said 3

• post a pic and we can judge better!

• I'm only a 36c like dang

• like this exist serious people