So many ugly/fat/creepy girls hitting on me? how do I fix this?

so many ugly/fat/creepy girls hitting on me? how do i fix this?
this is making me depressed.

i am a hard working, helpful person, who is organized, and busy with school.

i just want to go through my day.
however, so many ugly, fat, girls keep trying to harass me or hit on me.

This happened many times, i usually just ignore it.

is there anything else i can do really?

i just have my headphones in to give the signal that i am busy and uninterested to talk.

Updates:
I can choose to be attracted to anyone i wish. Regardless, I could care less about evaluating their level of attractiveness. Especially since I am only 18, and some of the girls are fucking over 30-35 years old. Old and ugly, and so fucking creepy. It makes me so uncomfortable. I am being harassed and was interested in some input from some female who may know the solution to this problem.
someone's attractiveness level does not give them permission to harass anyone else, or touch someone who doesn't want to be touched. I don't care if the girl were ugly or attractive, i was being harassed. However, all of the girls who harassed me were conventionally unattractive (i hate that word), but its true. They were creepy, and really old. Attractive girls have never harassed me. But attractive girls have respectfully started conversations in appropriate places, such as the class-room or e

0|1
18|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Say," Hey, I'm uninterested and you're invading my personal space." End of the whole thing, with no insults such as "Fat" or "Ugly" or "Creepy" needed, because that's extremely rude. Hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• "How do I fix this?"
    There is nothing to fix. I see nothing broken.
    You should start being grateful of the fact that there are people who are attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • As long as you're grateful for fat, old, creepy men hitting on you.

• Show All
    • @words_and_wisdom I am good with it. I gently tell them "no" and move on.
      I consider it petty to complain about something like that.

@asker
      If they are touching you inappropriately, then that's an entirely different situation.

• okay whatever. someone's attractiveness level does not give them permission to harass anyone else, or touch someone who doesn't want to be touched. I don't care if the girl were ugly or attractive, i was being harassed. However, all of the girls who harassed me were conventionally unattractive (i hate that word), but its true. They were creepy, and really old. Attractive girls have never harassed me. But attractive girls have respectfully started conversations in appropriate places, such as the class-room or extra-curricular club. I don't care if a girls ugly, I am friendly to all kind people. Please look at your responds, you just stated because I am a guy it is perfectly fine for me to be harassed by women twice my age. I am shy also, so i have trouble standing up for myself. And often i am in a position where i am unable to defend myself.

• Politely say you're busy and keep moving. Not that hard. I sincerely doubt this is happening as much as you say though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Keep ignoring it and move on with your life. EveryOne gets hits on at some point in their life by someone that they are not attracted to. I don't think it's something to incessantly complain about.
    First world problems I guess though for ya.

0|0
    0|0
    • okay whatever. someone's attractiveness level does not give them permission to harass anyone else, or touch someone who doesn't want to be touched. I don't care if the girl were ugly or attractive, i was being harassed. However, all of the girls who harassed me were conventionally unattractive (i hate that word), but its true. They were creepy, and really old. Attractive girls have never harassed me. But attractive girls have respectfully started conversations in appropriate places, such as the class-room or extra-curricular club. I don't care if a girls ugly, I am friendly to all kind people. Please look at your responds, you just stated because I am a guy it is perfectly fine for me to be harassed by women twice my age. I am shy also, so i have trouble standing up for myself. And often i am in a position where i am unable to defend myself.

• I don't know if this is true but I've heard that you attract people with the same level of attractiveness :/

1|1
    0|0
    • I doubt it, these fat girls harass any gy. including the really good lookng pretty boys, and model level guys

• Show All
    • so instead of addressing the issue of me being touching unwanted.

you decide to attack me by saying, "oh you must be not that attractive so you are harassed"

are you serious? like u forreal?

• Calm down dude. I was only responding to "so many ugly/fat/creepy girls hitting on me? how do i fix this?" And trying to tell you why these "ugly girls" might be hitting on you.

I am not saying you're attractive or not, all I am trying to convey is what the saying means (as in attracting the same level of attractiveness). Although I don't know if its true or not. Even hot girla get hit on men who are ugly (so most likely not).

As regarding to physical harassment issue: I would bluntly tell them to stop it and how its making you uncomfortable. Like I said no deserves to go through unwanted touching.
      If they keep touching you, then I would report it.

Hopefully that helps :)

• Ignore it just like women have to constantly ignore the fat ugly men creeping on them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol well at least you're getting hit on right? 😂😂😂

2|1
    0|0
    • Not really. I literally feel bothered and at times unsafe. I always feel uncomfortable when this happens, especially since sometimes i am not in the position of standing up for myself. When I am touched by a random stranger, i usually feel violated. Especially since the women is almost twice my age. I get very sad and angry, and then depressed. Its really messed up trust me.

• Show All
    • Wow. Obviously I didn't mean they have their rights to do that fool. I mean they have their right to admire/crush/hit on, but if they're doing that tell em to back off. But seriously you need to grow a pair. I don't know what and where you're hanging around that makes people act they way they do but if thats the case stand up for yourself.

• Do them a favor and redirect them elsewhere. They deserve better than you.

0|0
    0|0
    • ur disgusting/. they're making unwelcomed advances, and being disrespectful and creepy, by touching me? redirect them? what the fuck u talking about

• Show All
    • You're disgusting. Calling people fat, ugly and creepy doesn't make you look any better, you know. If these girls really are harassing you, then why would asking random strangers help your situation? Inappropriate touching should be reported to the authorities, not on a fucking question forum.

• To me it sounds like you're bitter towards women because the only kinds you seem to attract are the kinds in YOUR league.

• Do girls you like hit on you?
    Can you give us some examples of things that have happened?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell them you don't like them XD

0|0
    0|0
  • U can make ur account private..

0|0
    0|0
  • Go toward the girls you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get real ugly. Ugly people don't like getting involved with other fellow uglies, so it's guaranteed you'll cease being hit on by them fugly women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk in a dress. It'll match your attitude.

0|1
    0|0
    • One of the most disgusting reply i ever read. Let me guess you're probably one of the fat creepy girl that touches/harasses innocent people?

• Show All
    • That you're closet chocolate dipper. XD

• no i am slightly homophobic, but i respect all human beings. for me everyone is equal regardless of their sexual preferences. however, the most disgusting creepy people i ever met were fat ugly girls. i just wish to not be harassed anymore in the future.

• Just ignore those girls simply say "i'm not interested thanks" and if they still don't leave you alone then tell someone. But seriously though the only way to put an end to this is to tell those girls that you really are not interested at all or else they'll keep thinking that they have a chance. Good luck 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol what a child.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea and you calling them those mean words are not harassing...

• I am arrogant because I am being harassed?

• You're not being harrassed. Quit playing the victim card.

• Wow is this what guys think when girls approach them?

1|0
    0|0
    • No. If I wanted to be approached there is a place for that.
      I would be fine if the females were around my age and pretty. But usually they are so old, and often ugly.

• Well maybe ur being too harsh.

• No I am not. Its called street harassment, and many times i had to change my route to avoid it. I fake cell phone conversations, have to be constantly aware of my surroundings, just because I am consistently being harassed. Every one has the right to go about their day not being harassed

• Guess what? You're probably in their league.

4|1
    0|0
    • then why did so many guy tell me that i am model tier.

and why did the prettiest girl in the school like me 2 years ago?

and why do my barbers always tell me i look pretty.

• Show All

• I'm sure they're not harassing you, you're just being butt hurt about the fact you don't find them attractive and they're talking to you.

What Guys Said 10

• Well my fine feathered friend, you're in luck! There is a solution and it can be your solution! How you ask?
    Well, for just 9 easy payments of $899 you can have my secret fat blocker 5000 concoction formula delivered straight to your door. It's like mosquito repellant but for old, fat chicks! And there is nothing else on the market.
    That's also not all, order now and get the special all ready soaked in fat blocker 5000 headband absolutely free! That's right free! No catches or funny business.

So what are you waiting for? Take control and start living your life. PM me to arrange payments.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've known that too.
    Just get a girlfriend and let it be known, be seen with her: their number will dwindle (but not to zero, of course)

0|1
    0|0
  • You sound exactly like those bitter women who complain about the same thing lol

3|3
    0|0

• be a dick to them they will run away and cry

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't you have to date them date them now dammit Xd you should be every girls white knight ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmaooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • older women , if they chose a younger guy do like the pretty ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dnt care about them...

0|0
    0|0
  • How tall are you and describe your face

0|0
    0|0