Why would someone as beautiful as the girl in the picture below, be on a dating site? Do pretty women have a hard time finding a mate?

Why would someone as beautiful as the girl in the picture below, be on a dating site?  Do pretty women have a hard time finding a mate?

Most Helpful Guy

• attractive women aren't approached as much as some of you guys think they are. They are often amongst the loneliest people, and they end up going with the most confident guy to pursue them, which usually turns out to be an asshole. And then you see them together and ask "why must girls like this always date the asshole?" ... Well, because the asshole is the only one who tried

Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

• I really hate the stereotype that girls have it so easy when it comes to dating.

The internet gives you the ability to pick a choose in a sense. You can search for people that have common interests in you, you can specify exactly what you want, etc w/o meeting a bunch of random people you have nothing in common with.

Reasons she could be on a dating site:
    doesn't know she's pretty
    Is shy/introverted unable to meet people
    People are intimidated by her
    Ahe gets negatively stereotyped for her race
    She knows long term couples that have found each other online and thoufgt it might work for her as well

• Being pretty makes it easier to 'find a mate' who wants to stick it between your legs. Being above the average in terms of attractiveness (as a girl, at least) probably makes it more difficult to weed out the creeps from the guys who actually want to get to know you.

• Wow, she got some gorgeous hair! Anyway if you're pretty it may be 10x easier to attract men online and irl, but it's hard to find the one that has the best personality. So. Beauty really is a blessing and a curse. You never know who likes you for you.

• Why do people draw their eyebrows on so thick?

• I bet you won't be one of them.
    Freaking weird. lol

• Maybe she wants to try something new. Maybe she is tired of the men she meets in RL. Don't know everyone woman has a different reason as to why they join a online dating site

• Dating sites are just the way it's done now. Meeting someone in person is such a crapshoot.

• Maybe she thinks she her face full of makeup looks better in pictures than in real life.

• Yeah like everyone else

• Just because a woman is beautiful doesn't mean she can easily get any guy she wants. She can get dates easily. But are any of those guys her type in the sense of PERSONALITY?

• Everyone is trying to find the right one. And sometimes you have to meet a lot of people to find the right one.

• meeting people on a dating site is safer than going clubbing and picking up

• I guess in a way, but its so sad that a large majority of people have to resort to online dating sites. Why does everything have to be spoon fed to us... I hope i never resort to that type of shit. Go out there and be yourself and avoid this lazy society we have created.

• @CrazyAK
      I understand and agree to a point

• Possibly experience on a dating website

• She isn't beautiful she looks like a man and her brows b bushy 😂

• Might be a fake image someone found online.

• I was on a dating site as well for a couple of days when i was single but not because i have a hard time finding a mate. It's because i don't go out much and people that usually try to get to know me and stuff are always from my college but at school i just like to focus on my studies, nothing else. by the way my boyfriend is one of the guys that approached me at school

What Guys Said 13

• Maybe she works a lot and doesn't have time to go out to meet new people.
    Maybe she's shy and finds it easier to establish some sort of connection online before meeting in person and feel more comfortable.
    Maybe she's a bitch and feels the need to go online and act nice cause she doesn't get any chances in real life.

There's many possible reasons why a pretty girl may be online.

• Dating websites are what is "trending" right now so it's what the drones follow also there could be other factors at play that make it hard for her to get anyone in real life, you never know *shrugs*

• Convenience, a safe way of testdriving it, and giving her the chance of knowing the inner person before going out for real. Imho.

• That's a man bro

• You pussies give women with looks too much fucking credit.

She's pretty, not fucking well rounded as a women able to find a man anywhere.

Notion that al a bitch needs to be is pretty is really causing issues..

I find myself passing enough shit tests by these pretty chicks only to dump their ass because they don't have much to offer me but sex and looks.

You're part of this conditioning.

• Maybe she wants to give it a go, regardless of how aesthetically pleasing she may be... but, what does that mean? Dating sites are for the not-so-good-looking people only?

• Ego boost
    Get free meals
    Wants to hook up
    Or
    She might just be super busy and don't really have that much time to go out and date so she chose to use a dating site/app

• I don't know but online dating is fucking worthless to me and I will never make an account

• Very attractive people are often single because everyone assumes they're taken so never approaches them.

• Lmao she isn't even hot bro lmaoo

• I don't feel good vibe coming from her.

• Please explain

• Look, if we discuss the appearance then it's just that. For example if someone was overly negative, unlogical, selfish and etc. I would say "I don't get good vibe of her or him". In this case her eyes, plastic face and overly dyed hair gives me off that vibe. Vibe of "I really want to be attractive" . I mean i would bet she looks up to Kim Kardashian and that's a turn off (big one) at least for me. If you have anything specific in mind (to ask) please do.

• I literally don't know wtf you're talking about. All I can see is that you're a run of the mill hard-up asskisser.

• She's okay looking..