Is my nose unattractive?

Hi, I'm 16 and I'm really insecure about my nose. I've always been teased about my nose, and being half-Japanese and half white, it's kinda different looking haha... Some people have told me that they like my nose, too... I just want some stranger's opinions I guess. Is my nose unattractive? Please be brutally honest!!! Here's what it looks like from a couple different angles: Is my nose unattractive???

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, since I'm on this site usually I can distinguish when someone is looking for some attention and when One does not. From your words, way you wrote your stuff - you don't look like attention seeker. But girl, come on, your nose is looking great. Yeah, it seems it's all about opinions and subjectivity because I LOVE this style of nose, and my friend seems to think is "clown-like". In my opinion, I would love that any of my past or future girlfriends, wifes, whatever - have that style of nose.

• Haha thanks, I'm glad. It's just different I guess than people's at my school and stuff

• What really bugs my mind is that if we agree symmetry = perception of good looks then I don't know what's up with their eyes, your nose is very symmetric. One could fkn wonder they do it because they kinda like your nose but it ain't theirs so it's no good.

What Guys Said 77

• you're bullshitting right lol

• I think your nose is fine. Model agencies would say it's too fleshy but WTF do they know. You are gorgeous and I would have sold my soul to be your boyfriend when I was young.

• Hell no! You're very attractive.

• Very beautiful!

• Thank you!!

• I say it only because it is the truth. My ex-wife learned to not ask me if some pair of pants made her butt look big, because I always say what I really think.

• You're a beautiful girl and there's nothing wrong with your nose.

• Damn!.. I am like literally drooling her girl..
    Pic 1 nice
    Pic 2 cute
    Pic 3 bold
    Pic 4 damn Georgous, just heart melting..
    Where the hell have you been hiding?

• Omg thank you, you're sweet!!

• I am not trying to be sweet!.. Tbh I never paid attention to your nose until now and I admit! I was correct last time! You are a flawless beauty...
      You are half Japanese!.. Yum yum now I see what makes you so cute..

• You're fine.

• Your nose looks normal to me, and you're damn beautiful.

• I personally like the last picture the best. as for what I think about your looks, the only thing I can think of say is stunning beauty

• definitely not unattractive at all. it's quite nice

• I only noticed it because you mentioned it - Looks normal to me

• Really? Haha you could post a photo from side on but it looks like you have a good nose! :) I know people who have really straight ugly noses haha can't believe your concerned you got lucky

• Haha thank you, I just have like no bridge so people think it's funny lol

• Better than a really big one, don't matter if your a girl kind of cute actually.

• Omg... your is fine! Nothing to worry about... And you are a very cute and beautiful girl... ;-)
    You have really beautiful eyes and nice hair... For me you are overall 9/10 😘

• Omg hideous! How can you go out in public?

Seriously - what? It's a normal nose.

• And you are unfairly beautiful at only 16. Do not change a thing.

• thank you so much!!!

• It's a cute little button of a nose.

• It fits your other facial features, looks perfect to me.

• Your nose looks okay? Honestly, you look very pretty, don't trip over fake rocks.

• Looks just fine to me. No problem at all.

• I don't see anything weird or unattractive about it. Whoever teased you about it have problems. Plus, noses are rarely focused on so you should not take it so seriously.

• Well till u made me notice it in question, it was fine but now I see it it's weird lol

• Nothing to worry about!

• Dude... with those eyes and that smile?

Those haters are just jealous.

• Nonsense, you're gorgeous. And I'm being brutally honest.

• Haha thank you so much

• No, it's attractive!.

• your nose is no way near to be unattractive, its very cute.

• Nothing wrong with it. In all honesty you're beautiful.

• Seems fine. What do you think is wrong with it?

• Thank you. It's just that I have absolutely no bridge, like I can't wear most sunglasses because they'll just slide off lol. Also my nostrils seem out of proportionally small

• What do you have problem picking your nose or something like that? :D Don't cut off the nose to spite the face. You're nose suits your face well. Stick with it...

• My honest opinion is that it looks fine and fits your face well.

• you're hot!

• You are an angel, my goodness you are so sexy too

• More from Guys
    47

What Girls Said 28

• Noses are weird when singled out. Say "noses" enough and even the word sounds weird. But you have one that looks like it blends in with your facial structure to not stand out obnoxiously. And you have really cute eyes! So you lucked out with genetics. Now go thank your mom and dad!

• Aw shush, you have a good nose. It's not too big, and not too small, its a cute little button nose. :)

• You're gorgeous 😍

• You're really beautiful, I think your nose is perfect for your facial features and the shape of your face. I wouldn't change a thing, you're stunning.

• Nothing wrong with your nose. You're a beauty. Looking different isn't always a bad thing, being unique is better than looking like a clone. Ignore those who tease you about it, they see a pretty girl & look for any minor detail to put them down in order to feel better about themselves.

• Wtf. NO NO NO NO NO! Your nose is good it's awesome. Don't fret about it

• your nose is perf and you are so beautiful <3

• You're literally perfect

• It's a really pretty nose!

• Seems alright to me. And you know there's nothing wrong with it too.

• I actually think it's very very cute!!! You probably make a big deal about it because it's your nose, we always are over critical with ourselves, but to me it's a normal nose and you're a really pretty girl ♥

• Thank you so much, it means a lot! :)))

• The people who teased you are just jealouse about how beautiful you are just like your nose😊 . It matches your face, love it

• Aw thank you so much, I just get a lot of jokes about it is all.

• There's nothing wrong with your nose. Its really small and cute.

• You have the cutest nose I've ever seen!

• Aw thank you so much!!

• No, and... PRETTY EYES!!! *-*

• Looks like a completely normal and cute nose.

• You are very cute, love your nose ;)

• Why is it so obvious when people are fishing for compliments lol. Like, keep it lowkey girl.

• It's so cute lol 😍

• what the heck, not AT ALL. It's in good proportion with your face. I'm being 100% honest I actually think you have a really cute nose, I'm jealous! Plus it helps you're insanely gorgeous!!

• u kidding? its adorable!

• Um no! You're super gorgeous omg

• you look great! your very pretty and your nose looks good on you!!

• its fine

• I like your nose, it's a cute button nose. Don't listen to the haters they're just jealous.

• Well... not really. Your face is pretty.

• I think it's a cute nose it's a button nose

• It's fine. I'd be worrying about the blonde chicks one tho