Who is the best looking average looking actor?

Daniel Radcliffe

Toby McGuire

Elijah wood

Choose me

Me or I'll keel you B***
me, I'm your friendly neighbour

• Daniel radcliffe
  • Toby mcguire
  • Elijah wood
Votes and opinions please

Most Helpful Girl

• Elijah wood

• Even he is 5'3?

• And skin colour doesn't matter shit u gotta have this glow no matter ur skin colour eat carrots a lot
      encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• Thank you! :) But I'm just being a realist. The dark Indian friend that you mentioned may be compensating by being either really tall, rich, or buff. And 5'8 is an acceptable height for a white guy, black guy, or a really light skinned guy of any race but not for an Indian guy Asker. Guys of certain races like South Asian and East Asian guys have to compensate. We have to bring way more to the table unlike the light skinned guys, white guys, and even black guys in some cases.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think girls find any of these guys attractive. Girls have really high standards.

• Lol man u look better than all of them chill

• 5'8 is alright, 5'8.5" is American average so not a big deal

• Yeah but you don't understand. We have to compensate in order for girls to be attracted to us. We can't be average height with average money and average body and expect a girl to like us. It's not possible, even by Indian girls. Indian girls would rather not date and just wait for an arranged marriage to the richest guy they or their parents can find than date a Indian guy like that.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm gonna go with Toby Mcguire. He was pretty cute in the Spiderman films.

• 0|0
  • Daniel Radcliffe is sexy.

• Im not that attracted to any of those tbh, but i'll go with Frodo! lol so Elijah Wood

• Spiderman

• So do you find him hot or is it among the options here

• I don't get why women here call these guys ugly I mean they look better than 90% of men in the real world realistically and if they were not famous and on this site they would definitely be noticed for being attractive. Just not Hollywood handsome

• I dont get it either :/ People have these weird beauty standards sometimes. They look great to me, and I think a lot of men look great tbh. I dont have these insane ideals which I think people should fit in to be beautiful. I can appreciate an enormous range of beauty in both men and women.

• Daniel and Toby are sexy not average looking guys in my opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• I suppose only Elijah Wood is 'average' among them.

• So others are hot or below average?

• I don't think they're 'hot', but they're both slightly above average.

• Frodo

• Daniel Radcliffe since he looks like me

• tobey and daniel aren't average tbh. they are above average. look at a pic of tobey maguire with a stubble.