Guys, What can I do to be beautiful?

My whole life I've been told i'm ugly, and I know that I am. I really really like this guy, he's a few years older than me but not many. He's upper class and i'm lower class. I talk to him and we snapchat sometimes but I only show him me when I have makeup on and my hair is fixed. He lives in this nice neighborhood and I live in a trailer park. He's such a sweet guy and he's so handsome too, he's good at sports and I've never been sporty. It breaks my heart when he talks about other girls because I love him a lot but I don't think he notices me. I want to make myself attractive so maybe things could happen and he wouldn't have to be with the ugly girl, I want to be beautiful for him. He likes Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner, they have dark hair and full lips and a perfect smile. I have blonde hair, thin lips and a very ugly smile. I dress more casual and he loves when girls dress preppy. He's everything that I want but i'm everything he dislikes, help me please. How can I be beautiful for him?

30

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing's first. You're pretty. You're not even close to being ugly. Not even average. I'd say you're for sure pretty. People who say other wise are clearly blind.

Second thing.. there's no such thing as leagues. There isn't. Leagues are just social constructs that we form within our own minds. They aren't reality. In reality there are no "leagues". Sure he lives in a richer neighborhood. That doesn't mean he's better than you. Money is temporary. You can wake up one day and lose all of that.

Thirdly,

He likes this:

pbs.twimg.com/.../T7lDqjsB.jpeg

This mouse little girl looking chick? Really? You're prettier than her by far.

And Kendall is bland. She's like black coffee. Only reason why she's a model is because she's tall and was already famous.

Now the part you most don't want to read: You've got to move on. If you're not what he wants then to hell with him. There are other guys out there who are going to be similar type to what you want and they may want a girl like you.

What Guys Said 29

• Don't be so hard on yourself - The girl I see in your profile pic is very beautiful - Don't think about how he may dislike things about you - He talks to you and snapchats with you so he enjoys your company - You be surprised how much a connection like that can be stronger than a looks based attraction even so as I said you are so cute so you are probably as attractive as all those other girls in your own way, I bet they are all insecure about themselves as well - Nobody is perfect - We are all beautiful people with our own flaws.

• I have no idea of anything concrete to offer but a good start is usually to go to the cosmetics counter at a really nice department store and talk to them about a make over. It's often almost amazing how they can bring out the beauty in a woman.

• Yet another beautiful girl who says she's ugly.
    It's like guys with above average penises who ask if it's big enough, I guess. It's comparable.
    So, your basic assumption is flawed, you're beautiful. And everybody seems to agree here.
    Regarding thin lips, they can be beautiful too. There is something sexy about full lips, I agree, but that doesn't make thin lips ugly, just different.
    And regarding this guy, he certainly doesn't see you the way you see yourself. You need to try your luck, I know it's now easy. But if you're in love, you have no choice, have you?

• ok two things.

1, doesn't matter what he "seems" to like, if he likes you then he likes you. end of story.

2, dont go fake on yourself to impress some boy, trust me, not. fucking. worth. it.

• i can't believe ur advising this person not 2 improve their looks to attract people, what kind of stupid advice is that? That's the whole purpose of looking good, to attract other people. You saying she shouldn't improve her looks to attract more men isn't advice, it's corny pandering crap and is hurting her more then helping her.

@Kay_077 don't listen to guys who tell you to just 'be yourself' when it comes to appearance since they wouldn't tell some bloke the same crap if his appearance was munted. Being yourself means don't change your morals, not don't change your wardrobe and hair color lol.

• Nah I got what you meant, you're saying to her not to adapt her lifestyle to some guy she likes and change everything about herself to fit that guy's image of the perfect girl, but she doesn't actually mean how do I get hot for this guy but how do I get hot for guys in general. That's the only reason I said its bad advice. I'm gonna stop responding to this dead horse now, take care boss

• @VegasNewFallout later d00d

• You are not unattractive, usually guys are not so specific in terms of what type of girls they like that they would not even consider somebody who looks different. Here is what I suggest you should do, challenge him to a game of checkers or some other board game and tell him if you win you get a kiss. He will feel flattered, will probably lose on purpose and will become interested in you.

• Dye your hair black and then tan which will bring out ur light blue eyes like crazy. Work on ur style 2 have more colors in it n wear nicer clothing, make sure u smell good at all times, maybe try a different hairstyle like growing ur hair past ur nipples, lose some weight and maintain a specific type of body composition (sorry but body matters to guys, not saying ur fat but typically if guys aren't into u its a weight thing.. don't go overboard n think u need to lose like 20lbs cause u probably don't, but 5lbs wouldn't hurt). Do ur nails proper, get better at applying a modest amount of make up, and then just be friendly and bubbly.

• Haha I've tried that. The only thing I've gotten from it is an eating disorder.

• then don't be a stupid and eat healthier instead of starving yourself, and exercise.

• If that's you in your profile picture, you're definitely not ugly.

You can be "beautiful" by being yourself, taking an interest in him, trying to improve your self-confidence, not putting on any kind of act and having high standards for yourself.

A lot of women are more attractive without make-up and when not dressed in any special way. If he only finds you attractive when you're "dressed to kill", you'll probably never be happy with him anyway.

• Drink tons of water for the skin plus fish oil and vitamin E and work out a lot

• You are nowhere near ugly Lol, you are pretty actually. Get a tan if that helps. You're whiter than Bella swan.

• so it's not you in your profile pic? I like Emma Watson; that doesn't mean I'm attracted to British girls. nothing make me happy more than seeing a cute Kerala girl. a lot of guys love mia khalifah. their gfs didn't become pornstars or go for that silicon job.

• You could give plastic surgery a shot. Like get your lips done and stuff.

• Become hottt

• Breast implants.

• (Assuming that's you in your profile) He may have a crush on you. You are not ugly you as cute as fuck.

• Thank you. But I don't think he likes me, he likes cheerleader type girls.

• You can be yourself! Because you're not ugly by any means!

• First post a normal photo of yourself :) then we can tell you

• How bad is your smile?

• If that's your profile photo you are not ugly you are actually quite beautiful

• DUNT WURRY BAYBE, YIOU BUUBS WILL GROUW SOMETIEM AND YUIOU WILL BECAME DI BIEST BROCK OF WWE

PS: try out to grow a 6-pack or u'll get kicked.

• Read. Looked at profile pic. That girl isn't ugly at all. pretty girl.

So yeah. I don't think looks is a problem sweetie.

• Beauty comes from within, in order to be beaitiful you must belive that you are.

• there's nothing you can do honestly,. If you win him over with sex- that is all he will be worth. A couple nights, but no love. If he falls for you because he likes your personality, thats a totally different story.

• You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen.

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more