Rate this Indian actor out of 10, he was rated equal to Henry cavill in another poll?

• 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-9
  • Too hot for this scale
Votes and opinions
How come men are commenting like crazy here

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea he's attractive.

• Only him and hrithik roshan have any credibility whatsoever

• He was supposed to be in Hollywood, Indian industry is too low for his standards jussayin lol

• Oh I see

Most Helpful Guy

• well what a cute little boy.
    Yeah Henry Caville over him times a million!

• Not really and dude he is big and jacked

• U disagreeing about hrithik too? Dude I bet if u show ur girlfriend these guys she's gonna moan their name next time u banging her

• 😂😂😂😂 .

What Girls Said 4

• attractive.

• Lol he is much better looking than he looks in this video

• No way, this is him in his prime

• And lol at ur usename haanji

• 7-10 I really like people that r mixed and Indian cuz I'm West Indian and other sorts 🙃

• Meh. Not very special.

• He is the best looking Indian man in his prime, if he is not special I should kill myself for being a grotesque monster

• What about other Bollywood actors? Are they not handsome? If there is nobody better than this dude in India, Bollywood is failing.

• Only hrithik roshan probably he is way better looking than all the others, this song was based on his looks it means "there is some fresh meat in town"

What Guys Said 6

• i bet all the indian girls call him superman

• No that is arjun kapoor lol Google arjun kapoor Superman salman ka fan

• Why the fuck are you obsessed with this guy and Matt bomer? You said a portion of yesterday trying to convince a chick in a relationship that you're as hot as a celebrity and you wanted her boyfriend's pic to compare yourself! You're fucking creepy, get over yourself.

• Lol man ha ha

• And I just said that for the sake of it I think I am average looking but I see guys worse than me with women like that so I was curious

• I am Indian and I see more handsome guys walking down the street day to day...

• Ur joking

• U know textbook definition of what comes to mind if u think of a handsome Latino man just by words, Siddharth malhotra is what comes to mind

• And if ur talking about desi looking handsome men its akshay Kumar and John Abraham like arjun kapoor is buff but normal face wise

• Barely any girl on GAG seem to be attracted to him. Only 1 girl commented.

• Dude this is the best looking Indian men in his prime if he is getting none every Indian man is screwed

• @ConsultantIsBack Look at the poll yourself, ur Superman has pathetic big eyes and is balding anyway , in 10 years max he is gonna be sucking this cute little boy 's brown dick

• Not ugly... but I'd not bang... no homo...

• He would bang you he more alpha than yoy

• I don't understand wot Alpha means... but if he wishes to bang me then he's gay...

• stupid ass indians and their retarded ass music. die scumbags

• Shut up basement dwelling white trash