Why can't I feel pretty?

I hate the way i look I would change every thing if i could i see so many pretty girls and then there's me i don't know how to do make up and i am short and look 17 i want to change I want to feel pretty but how?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't feel pretty because you're comparing yourself to models.
    A beautiful and hot woman can be admired by hundreds of men, but when you start to compare yourself to people who get paid simply to look as they do, you're obviously going to feel inferior in some way.

When one worries about and compares their beauty, they face the greatest hurdle of all time, it's a hurdle that no one can surpass because there will always be people who look better in a certain way than you.

You just need to remember that some guys (myself included) prefers short girls, some prefers a little bellyfat while others prefer a sixpack, everyone has a different preferrence and as such, someone will have a preferrence for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop comparing yourself

What Guys Said 3

• you don't have to compete with others my friend, beauty is not a rank, it's a range. just because Emma Watson is cute doesn't mean that Megan is not cute. be confident and carry yourself well. read a lot. learn grooming, and always be happy. playing volleyball and basketball will help Increase your height a bit until 21 i guess.

• I am 21 😂

• damn😂😂 do that asap. if you can't, jump and try to reach the leaves or branch of a tree like 50 to 100 times a day, ride a bicycle with ita seat slightly raised. these are the tricks used by boys. even if you're 25 you can slightly increase your height. like one or 2 inches.

• I will thank u!!

• Become hottt

• Well there no photo of you so can not tell if you are pretty but I bet you are pretty you just do not believe it yourself

What Girls Said 0