Do you have body issues?

I'm wondering if more boys or girls have body issues. a lot of girls are constantly talking about how they look, dieting, makeup etc and I it got me thinking do guys have issues with the way they look I rarely hear them say anything about they're own appearance. Although this is probably due to the fact 99% of my friends are girls. So yeah please tell me what you think I really want to know. And if you are concerned about you're appearance what do you think is an ideal look for both genders?

• yes
    80% (40)50% (23)66% (63)Vote
  • no
    20% (10)50% (23)34% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|24

Most Helpful Guy

• I hated being very very skinny as a kid, I admired guys with strong physiques with broad shoulders and a "v-taper" (broad shoulders, strong pecs and lats, small waist and abs)
    So I decided to get the body I wanted👍✌

I think ill always be excessively critical of my physique but I'm at the point where I am very content.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be really insecure but then I did something about it and now I love everything about myself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• I think more girls than guys have body issues. If you look at who asks the "rate me" and "how do I look?" questions most on GAG, it's pretty much more girls than guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I'm not as flexible as I want to be with my hip flexors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy with how I look, though I want to keep working on my body to look even better.
    But I don't have body issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am i concerned about my own? Ofcourse, I look fucking putrid, What would be an ideal body for guys you ask? I don't know, Google male model and there you go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not happy with my body. It's not terrible but I'm also clearly not in shape enough. but that's something you can work on. but I also hate being so tall and in 29/30 pictures my face breaks the cam too (of course I only post that one which doesn't here)

nad I don't think there is that one ideal look

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had a bit less body fat and more muscle.

Girls are still in the lead but guys are catching up in terms of body issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women care WAY more. Yes guys care somewhat but not like girls. And girls focus on every little thing to sometimes, not guys. Generally speaking, there are exceptions of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I have issues with my bod, If having tall jacked athletic Greek god bod is an issue yea? Sometimes my 69th ab don't pop upnso there's that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have "issues" per se but maybe I would have felt better had I packed some muscle? Because I barely have any... LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't really have any issues or insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm a fucking beast!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I hate my current body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my back is injured, but otherwise ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'll walk around shirtless with all the scarring on my back from acne when I was a teen.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i do not about face looks but other than face but i keep working on my body by going to the gym

0|0
    0|0
  • don't give a rat's ass about how you look. that's how you become dominant. but groom well and wear nice clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys just don't talk about their issues because we don't want to seem unmanly or insecure in any way

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think I have body issues? 😮

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think I am ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys worry more and more each year.

Favorite topics:
    - height
    - muscles
    - penis size

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I am super hairy and skinny :o

0|0
    0|0
  • For guys it's mainly their dick size. If a guy has a small dick he's screwed. Can't be fixed.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Yes I've always been insecure about my butt and I'm trying to work on by going to the gym, and doing squats, etc. Everything else about my body is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • not anymore, i'm happy with my body and don't have any issues with it. i do work to improve myself but not because i have issues per say but because i like improving myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I have body issues. I don't mind my face when I wear my makeup, but my body is just not good. I want a skinny body and I'm not skinny at all. I get upset about it often , I'm trying to change it but it's not really working

0|0
    0|0
    • I think skinny girls look better.
      And I like skinny guys more than bigger guys

• Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel I have no assets...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have bladder problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have.
    Not about my weight, but about my height. I think It is not tall enough to attract guys. I am only 5"5. All guys I know want taller girls, taller than 5"9 typ

0|0
    0|0