What type of clothes do you like to see on a woman?

Do you like more revealing clothing like lots of cleavage, high heels, short dresses? Or casual - jeans, t-shirts flip flops. Business type clothes , gypsy/ bohemian unique clothing, punk?

0|1
9|27

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it's situational. If we're at home and she wants to play, I'm all into trashy, esp stiletto pumps with no platform and micro G-strings. In general public, I want her to dress like a lady: flattering but not overtly sexy. If we're out of town and go on a date, the rule is if you got it, flaunt it.

Does that help?

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Either dressed like Frances Bean Cobain OR dressed like Kate Bosworth.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• Sporty and casual (t-shirts, short shorts, tank-tops, skinny jeans, crop-tops, tight sweatpants, sneakers etc).

1|0
    0|0
  • decent and elegant ! it depends on the girl herself, some girls wear a full open back dress but doesn't look strange or weird when looking at it, a woman should pick clothes which suits her body type and show it in decent and fashionable way, otherwise bikinis and leather tight dresses are the best if her point is revealing her body !

0|0
    0|0
  • Daisy Duke shorts. Women's suit, Jeans and all

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual. Even though revealing clothes can (involuntarily) turm me on. I'm more likely to date a girl who has class - and dresses accordingly.

0|0
    0|0
  • revealing clothing like lots of cleavage, high heels, short dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • It's doesn't matter on what the girl is wearing but how she is wearing it. I've seen some gorgeous girls with tank tops and sweats to scrubs. A woman's elegance is what's attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like no clothes! Lol Nah, just be comfy and happy, not slutty it looking like the pants are about to rip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Revealing clothes, yea

1|1
    0|0
  • I like stylish, modern clothes that fit well. Short skirts and lots of cleavage shows a lack of sophistication, it's like a naive high schooler's fumbling attempts at being attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • High heels, tight jeans, leather trousers/leggings, crop tops, pencil skirts, (casual) blazers. Cleavage doesn't hurt either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sexy dresses as most girls I know only were leggins or jeans. Miss see a girl dressed sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like a woman to dress whatever she feels comfortable and confident in. My preference though is booty shorts, and a tank top. That would get me every single time.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman in wedge shoes and and a very short dress. Or cute shoes with a sleeveless crop top and a mini skirt. But no matter what, she gots to move shoeing off her thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tight jeans that show her ass, hips, thighs real nicely that will make me want to bend her over

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys I know, myself included prefer girls in tight fitting or revealing clothes. If the weather is warm then shorts and flip flops look really good, if it's cold then tight black leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer when women wear 0 clothes, but that doesn't happen in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • High Heels
    Cowboy Boots
    Leather Boots
    Dresses
    Skirts
    Skinny Jeans
    Jeans
    Leather Pants

0|0
    0|0
  • unisex formals...

0|0
    0|0
  • Revealing clothes! Low cut shirts, leggings, yoga pants, short shorts, sports bras, tank tops.

0|0
    0|0
  • tight or low top and boots x

0|0
    0|0
  • tight so we can see camel toes and booty

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems that most guys like clothes that reveal everything and anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • short tight dresses and skirts with heels mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm daddy like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • something casual but chic

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when a girl wears tight leggings and a mini flowing skirt over it #amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice top and tight pants, so tight skinny jeans, yoga pants, jeggings and pleather pants.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend loves to see me in a dress, but also in a skinny jeans with a white t-shirt and converses. Just not too preppy and keep it simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tee shirt and jeans or leggings girl, sun dresses, a bit bohemian. light, fun, casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever style it is, i like seeing good quality and well fitted clothes. i love the athletic style these days and really wish i could pull it off but more feminine clothing is my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • all depends on the occasion

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more the casual jeans & a t shirt girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the occasion to be honest always think classy not trashy thats my guide

0|0
    0|0
  • The casual

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear so many clothes for different situations

0|0
    0|0