Should I stick to wearing makeup?

Should I stick to wearing makeup?

I feel like I am horrible without makeup but I can't afford to buy anymore :( see what I look like with and without it.

Do you think I'll be okay without it? I feel so insecure and gross! I can't wait till I can convince my mom to buy me some more :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a very big difference. You can be just fine without makeup. Maybe even better. What you DO need is to put a smile on your face. Smiling will make you look more approachable and will make you feel better about yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn't a big difference tbh, your make up is subtle and natural. You don't really need it, your skin is flawless. On the other hand I think you should focus on other stuff to look better! You have nice soft features, but the extra weight doesn't do a favor to your face! I think you would look much better if you lose some weight. And grow your hair longer and style it, and you're good to go :)

• Her skin is good. However her head and facial aesthetics are really poor. She's better off with make up.

What Guys Said 6

• A lot of women can pull off not wearing make up really well. You are not one of them. Continue wearing make up.

• 1.5 with it 1/10 without it lol hardly make difference

• lol yeah

• Put make-up but avoid glasses... although yer not gonna look a sexbomb wid make-up on... but still yer gonna look average and not ugly as yer lookin' natural...

• Honestly I think you'll be fine, better even. If you still want to wear makeup I'd suggest using little as possible to enhance your best facial features. Don't take away from that by plastering your face w tons of makeup. Learn what works best, you'll be fine.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know... The one with makeup is more flattering but that could be due to the fact that you're actually similing and it's a better angle than the non makeup pictures.

• Stik wirk Makeup