Girls, is this suitable gym wear?

Okay this i weird i know, i took a video of this guy because i am considering wearing gym leggings without shorts over them and this is the first person I've seen pull it off although im not in as good of shape as him lol

What im asking is this okay to wear or does it look weird to girls? Im not gay but the guy was goodlooking and in great shape so if you dont think he looks good in them i will know not to do this lol
so basicly...

girls do you find this attractive?

Bump
BumPo

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not attractive but if you'd feel comfortable working out in it, go for it.

• What is it that you ddont find attractice about it do you find it a turn off? Just curious ☺

• I guess that it does accentuate his ass but I think it just looks kinda comical in comparison to how huge his thighs are so it might not be something that should be accentuated. I'm sure other women would have a different opinion though.

• Okay thanks for sharing your opinion ☺ lmao i thought girls would love this guys body 😂

What Girls Said 22

• i personally think that's fine. they're skins for crying out loud, that shit isn't cheap so i say flaunt it.

• Its not too revealing no? Like honestly if you were beside this guy would you feel attracted to him like do you think this makes his leg and butt look better? Lol yea their like £80

• lol nah i wouldn't care much. i think it looks great, but it wouldn't turn me on or anything.
      ugh yeah -.- i mean i bought an under armour shirt recently and i felt so accomplished LOL!

• Cool thanks for your opinion so i guess women dont really mind it as much as i thought thankyou ! ☺

• You can wear whatever you want but I think it doesn't look so masculine I don't know it that might be what you are looking for

• Hmm yea i can see that.. well this guya more muscular than me so id be even leas masculine lol.. you dont think he looks attractive wearing this?

• Lol their gym leggings though 😕but thanks for your reply and opinion ☺

• Well I am not personally turned on by leggings on a guy but if you want to try them just wear them at the gym.

• Lol yea but i dpnt have the confidence to because of that 😅 you dont think they make this guys butt or legs look good?

• Lol its too revealing then obviously? 😅 thanks for you opinion i would have thought girls would love looking at this guys butt lmao

• Maybe some, but not me haha

• from the zoom in it looks like a girls ass, god damn, not very masculine. but nice ass.

• Lmao.. you mean his body isn't masculine? 😂

• probably stare at his legs, feel jealous then pretend he doesn't exist to feel better.

• Lmao 😂 its just the leggings im sure lol 😉

• i think it looks fine

• Cool and by fine you just dont mind it.. dyu find it makes this guys legs and ass look more attractive to you or are you indifferent lol

• Thats cool so it wouldn't gather any unwanted attention good or bad no matter what physical shape your in? Thats good lol ! Thanks for your reply ! ☺

• to me, nah, doesn't matter. i dont really care about what people wear at the gym lol. no worries :)

• Turn off

• Thanks for commenting is there any reason in particuliar it turns you off? Do you not think he's got nice legs and butt or? Thanks !

• It would be a turn off on any guy. I don't need to see ur junk.

• Lol fair point but his shirt covered that area lol ☺

• its fine gym wear don't stress

• You dont think its too revealing? Do you think it makes thig guys legs look nicer?

• don't worry about how you look in them right now its about how you will look in 2 months

• LOL the front side xD no don't wear it 🤐

• I'm okay with it I gues.. He's ass looks like a females lol

• Lmao 😂 whats the difference 😂

• Extremely need to stop talking tyu 😂

• Okay! 🤐

• As a girl, I don't mind it, lol! It looks good! I've seen plenty of guys wearing this, I think you're all good :)

• Awesome ☺ do you find it attractive? This guys in great shape im a lot less muscular unfortunately lol.. but do you find it kind of makes his legs and ass look better?

• Lol aren't your repulsed when an ugly guy wears them 😨 thanks for the reply ! ☺

• no problem :)

• Wow that's very... tight. Um Ok.

• how do you think it looks on him?

• I don't mind it. It looks alright. You can definitely tell he's in shape. Just not used to guys wear skin tight clothing lol

• Lol yea ita gettin pretty common in the gyms i go to.. althought this guy kind of looked good in them because his legs and butt looked good lmao

• I'm not a fan but wear whatever makes you happy, nobody's gonna care.

• So you wouldn't be disgusted to see a guy wearing this you just wouldn't like it? Aslong as it doesn't put anyone off id wear it lol

• Well I just don't know what it looked like.
      Grape smuggler?

• Ehm it wasn't really noticable tbh but maybe a buldge is all lol😅 lol his top kind of covered it? Lmao

• Yep😊

• Yep you think its ok to wear? Or yep that you find this guy attractive lol?

• No i don't think they are too revealing and yes it makes the guys body look more smoth

• Awesome and you think they look okay from the front aswel? They dont show too much? ☺

• Hot 😊

• What do you find hot about it do you mind me asking? Do you think they look stylisj or do you just think this guys body is nice lol?

• I think this guys legs are nice that is why they loook good

• Just one more question, you wouldn't feel uncomfortable standing beside him in gym would you? Would you stare or be oblivious to him? Thanks for the replies ☺

• Totally weird. If you need it for exercise, use them while doing it, but that´s all.

• You dont think it makes this guys legs and body look good? Lol

• No i dont blame you lol.. but just straight up do you find this guys body attractive and do you think youd like to see him like this in person ( even if youd dislike him as a person for wearing it lol ) youd still check his ass out like right lol?
      Im not insulting you but if a girl wore this and had a nice ass and legs all guys would stare

• Yes, I would stare and I would not laugh for respect. But I would think he isn´t a very smart person.

• #nohomo

• Lol yes strong "no homo".. whats your thoughts on this do you find this attractive?

• Well? Lol

• I wouldn't go for you. I'd probably run the other direction. But that's just me.

• You think this looks bad on this guy? Too revealing yea? But if he's got a nice body do you not want to see it? Lol

• It's the pants that are a turn off 😂 his body's fine

• Oh okay lol thanks for your opinion 😄

• Mmmi can see booty really well I approve

• Yes its fine

• Lol... cute

• I have seen guys like this before for me its a little uncomfortable. I rather they wrar shorts on top.

• But even if the guys body is like his? I mean like wouldn't you want to see his ass and tigh shape of its like this guys? Lol

• That's fuckin hottttttt

• Lol not too tight?

• If the guy has a nice body like him definitely

• Awesome lol you should have saw the front his legs are so muscular 😂 thanks for the reply ☺