Do I look different?

Do i look different?here's some full body photos compared to selfies...

I just recently started being brave and taking full body photos. I know im not perfect. But how much of a difference is there? by the way those are old selfies I've gained weight since then due to depression. Im working on losing weight im exersizing and trying the coconut oil thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a very attractive lady. I hope you manage to succeed in your quest for weight loss. It will make you even more attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are gorgeous! I love that first selfie, by the way. It is great that you are exercising. It will not only help you lose weight but it helps with a lot of other health issues that one may have. For me, since I have started going to the gym, I have almost completely cured my sleep problems.

What Guys Said 6

• You have a really pretty face. You're big, obviously, so losing weight will help. Don't forget to cut out the shitty processed foods and stuff--and ditch the added sugar o_O. Ditch the pop. Only drink water. (Just my unsolicited advice : )

Don't be too hard on yourself though--the chips are stacked against us being healthy and fit, when you really think about it.

Also, I can't give you an accurate opinion about the differences b/t photos. You need to cut out the variables next time (i. e., same shot in same lighting w/ same clothes on).

• You would look good if you lost weight, you have a fairly attractive face, but being obese is not attractive you don't have to be skinny if you were just chubby of overweight that would be different.

• Things like losing weight are a journey - Often the start is the hardest part - Keep it up and you will feel healthier and have more energy - Think of your little one to keep you going.

• Lol nahh

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)