How do you deal with being ugly?

I am ugly as fuck but I somehow still have a boyfriend... My question is, how do you deal with being ugly? Do you accept it? Get plastic surgery? Do you want to kill yourself? This is me and my boyfriend here. How do you ugly or pretty people deal with ugliness? J
How do you deal with being ugly?

I have been told so many times that I'm ugly by so many other people, but suddenly everyone on here is calling me pretty? What?
Seems like the only ones that are honest are the guys :) okay social experiment over! Thanks for commenting but this wasn't a real question. We were just trying to see how many of each generation was honest and it looks like girls are the least honest!

Most Helpful Guy

• '' Do you accept it? Get plastic surgery? Do you want to kill yourself?''

Honestly?, I feel as though, If one is ugly, Plastic surgery and suicide are both extremely valid and responsible oppurtunities, I am currently deciding between the two myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• You may not think highly of yourself but obviously your boyfriend thinks differently. And I'm sure there are plenty others who think you are a pretty young lady. Based on the picture you have a pretty face and a nice smile. Try to embrace yourself and work on accepting you, or work on being someone you can accept. But don't lose yourself to be someone you're not along the way.

• Well a lot of people have called me ugly or they make a weird face when they see mine, like they're shocked at how ugly I am.

• Don't pay them any mind, their opinions shouldn't matter. What does matter are the people close to you

What Guys Said 16

• I wouldn't concern myself with looks - You have a boyfriend and are happy - They are plenty of people who perceive themselves as "Beautiful/Ugly" who are unhappily single and those people who perceive themselves as "Beautiful/Ugly" who are happily in a relationship. So whether you are happy or not is more important than what you think you look like.

• 😂😂😂 you and ugly, you are either average or good looking gal.. And yeah if you look that God without make up etc! Imagine how many Boner you will give to man's around you dressed up like a Georgous doll or a model.. Cover with excellent make up... From perfect artists

• You have a boyfriend, which clearly shows you that being ugly doesn't mean much in life, cause you're still able to achieve the same as those more attractive.
    Stop thinking being ugly defines you as a person.

• You have a fucking boyfriend you don't need to know how to deal with it.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0yXGVWS1Y

people on this site call you pretty and shit to make you feel better and not hurt your feelings

• What you can't just be happy with your man? Who are you trying to attract, and why are you trying to attract them while you are in a relationship with someone that's willing to cuddle with you?

• What? Your a pretty girl. Be glad you have a boyfriend some people have nobody.

• Do whatever you want to your body if you want to be better looking.
    I dealt with being ugly by getting my teeth fixed

• They find other ugly people I suppose? I don't know a lot of them are in here complaining about their lives. Being aesthetic does have its perks but it's not everything.

• i don't think your ugly

• I simply dgaf what people think.

• I just accept it. What else can I do?

• Better suicide.

• I have noticed women build defense mechanism and try to compensate with it with their bad attitude.

• oh man if i was super ugly i'd jump off a bridge tbh. i'd hate to have to settle for someone who is just as ugly as me

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Seems like you just wanted to show us you and your boyfriend. Good luck with that.

• You just deal with it. Realize that looks aren't everything. They fade, they change. You can still love yourself, you can still have confidence, you can still live a happy life. And still find love.
    The biggest mistake we as a society make is that you need to beautiful to love yourself, be loved, be happy.

I personally think that we should shift from "you're beautiful! Everyone is beautiful! You matter!" To more of "you may not be beautiful, but you still matter."

• What's? Not you're not Hun and if that's your boyfriend he must find you beautiful and I think you are too so don't say that about you cause you're beautiful

• Look, not to sound condescending, but...

Honey, who in God's name told you that you were ugly? Personal view, I think you're adorable. Glasses look cute on you, and from what I can tell in this pic you're quite pretty. That's my opinion, of course, but I do believe you're a pretty girl. Don't let negative thoughts influence your self-image.

• I don't do anything, just continue living my life. It sucks but i'm too cheap to buy makeup so fuck it

• you aren't ugly anyway

• I accept my fugliness.

• If feel ugly but trough people, my mum 😊, and compliments on my bidy I know I am not.
    I don't think you are ugly I think you just feel so. If your boyfriend makes you feel like a queen no worries 😊

My EN is bad sry

• you are not ugly for start.

• I want to tell you that you aren't ugly, but you probably wouldn't believe me. You aren't ugly, OP.

• Girl you've got a boyfriend and you are pretty. Enjoy life and don't get stuck up on these things

• Oh shut up. You're not even close to being ugly. Someone who truly feels ugly does not post their picture.

• You are NOT ugly. Be confident girl you're actually better looking than a lot of people. I feel like I have a big nose. I walked around yesterday basically making a certain face all day to keep my nose thinner and people treated me so much nicer. My face hurt like a bitch when I got home lol but I've decided I'm going to get a nose job. It will make me more confident and I think that will make me happier. I don't care what anyone says I'm going to do it. Whatever you want to do just do it.

• Yeah I feel like my nose is really big too! My whole family has these huge wide noses so I am going to get a nose job when I'm old enough and a jawline reconstruction. I want a diamond shaped face and I have a square one :( so I'm going to get surgery to change it

• And actually I have been told by many people that I am ugly.