So is my face the reason I don't have a boyfriend?

Or some other personality flaw lol

So its been narrowed down to being fat, personality flaws and having purple hair. Thanks so far y'all

Most Helpful Guy

• you're kinda fat looking... at least your face indicates it. also, your style (like purple hair) may have something to do with it

• Yeah I'm pretty chubby. Do a lot of guys dislike colored hair or something?

• rude too call someone fat... Everyone is different sizes and they are all beautiful

• @Lemonbomb if you're fat, you're fat. it's not rude to call someone what they are. and fat doesn't mean ugly. it just means they're fat. so if she weighed 900lbs, she wouldn't be fat? get that weak sauce pc shit da fuck outta here!

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely not, dont think that.
    not all men are that shallow, remember this. u just haven't met the right one yet.

PS: ur liner is on fleek.

What Guys Said 43

• Probably something to do with personality or how you present yourself or act in social situations. You have a very pretty face :-)

• It's possible. But I don't know anything about you, so maybe you have a shitty personality and that's the issue.

• Don't be so harsh on yourself - Maybe you haven't met right guy - Many get to your age without having a BF/GF - Be patient, it will happen someday.

• Not in the least! You are very attractive and have lovely dark eyes, full of mystery. 8/10 for looks.

I cannot possibly say anything about your personality as I don't know you at all.

• I don't see that it could be your face young Lady , your as cute as can be. Just my opinion

• Honest opinion: You are not drop-dead runway model gorgeous but y ou are attractive in a very approachable way, so I don't think your face is the problem. The photo does not show us your torso so I have no opinion on that subject.
    I don't know about your personality. What kind of impression do you think a guy gets when he meets you?

• How would any of us know if its a "personality flaw" given the fact that we are all strangers?

Also, I actually think your face is kind of pretty--but who cares? Certainly you've seen unattractive women with bfs, right? If so, then it's not all about the face.

You've also seen fat people with bfs too, so. . . draw your own conclusions. There are also bald women with bfs.

• Your face isn't bad--you don't have bad genes.

Ditch the hair and check if you need to lose some weight. Not sure if you're baby faced or overweight

• Thanks. Overweight moreso..

• Hell if I know. It's just one of those things, when you scan the room to see who you want to go try to get a number from--it takes you off the radar.

• Okay. Thank you so much!

• You seem pretty nice so You're probably sending the wrong signals. You have a cute face but not a lot of guys are into chubby girls.

• Okay, thank you, I'm sure a lot of it does have to do with the weight

• Yes it does. How do you feel about it? If you're happy with the way you look then just wait for someone to accept you the way you are, but if you're not happy then do something about loosing weight which has a lot of benefits

• Nope, the face looks quite good. Your smile is probably intoxicating. The purple hair? Well, I can deal with it.
    Depends on how you are in when you are approached. Are you receptive? Interested? Shy? Mean? Sarcastic?
    What do your friends say?

• Thank you. I'm a relatively sarcastic person and quick to laugh (at myself included). I've never thought I was mean but I've been told I give off a vibe that can be taken as threatening. I was raised with six older brothers so I've always been a lot tougher then normal girls, not in a butch way but I'm not a delicate flower- if that makes sense

• In my younger years, I was told that I looked very serious all the time, which pushes people away... who wants to talk to the serious guy. These days I try and walk around with a better attitude and smile more. Wow 6 brothers... maybe that is why you don't have a boyfriend!

• Nooooooooooooooo... You are very very attractive... If I was younger I would date you in a heartbeat...

• No... I think he just escaped when you left the trunk open.

• nahhh I don't think that's the reason.
    I know people who wouldn't mind loving kissing that.

• I don't know why do you have problems with your face? Do you see something out of order? If yes - what is that?

Not having a problem is probably bugging you and it should. Because, everyone wants to be wanted, loved etc.

They probably have problems with your weight. Just lose it and you will see swarm of males (but you should probably not give a damn about them because they are here now when you are slim) coming at you.

But rest assured it's easier for girls, males are usually very simple beings, except few of us that are really complex. If you were a male you can be everything you can and you will still be berated by girls. If you are not her exact type of course.

• You look fine. I think there is some personality aspect that is repulsive to guys.

• You look cute, so maybe you're a jerk, or just undesireable in another sense

• I don't know are do you have a shitty personally?

• I always thought I was super nice, I compliment people and laugh a lot..

• then what's this sudden need for a boyfriend?

• It would just be nice to have one, everyone around me does and I never have

• you look fine too me

• No not at all

• Not bad looking. Could be personality

• It's more of ur bod than ur face cos it looks like u fat lol

• Nope, but probably hair.

• No, I imagine it is your weight, and lack of confidence. You have a pretty face, just try and lose some weight. Sorry just being honest.

• Your face is fine. Just lose weight or find someone who doesn't mind I guess.

• I am so sorry but probably it is one of the reasons.

• Alright. Thanks

• But you know, I am quite focused on visual things, I know girl that looks similar to you but she has very attractive personality and she has no problems at all with finding boyfriend :)

• Doesn't help matters

• Well I'm not attracted to your face and I'm a guy.

• pretty face actually

• face is fine... maybe you are too fussy !.. ps.. the boot is open..

• Ur fat

• More from Guys
    13

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• With that amazing eyeliner? noooooooo!

Just be confident and be you. If a guy doesn't realize how cool you are then he's not worth your time anyway.

• Awww thanks a lot that's really sweet of you to say ♥ Gurl that eyeliner takes forever! So thanks for noticing

• Since I only know about your face, I've got to believe it's something OTHER than your face. Just be outgoing and friendly. That and your pretty face should work great towards getting a boyfriend.

• no ; i think u look beautiful , maybe it's about personality or maybe they're blind ^^

• Awww thank you so much!

• u're welcome ^^ , and don't care about the onse who thinks that u're fat... -_- ( falling in love is when two hearts met and love each other not bodies ) and i think u're not fat at all , u seem good " i'm not lesbian , i'm just telling u the truth that i might not say other time to not look like a lesbian lol "

• Very beautiful!!! I love the purple hair adds a fun element too you. I'm sure there a guys wanting too ask you out but may be shy/nervous? you'll find someone eventually especially since you're very pretty.

• these is nothing wrong with your face :)

• Having a pretty or ugly face has nothing to do with getting a boyfriend. I mean bein pretty will deffs open a lot more doors and bring in more men, but you're deffs no hideous monster sooo fyi having a boyfriend is really not the most important thing in the world.

• You are 18 slow down, you don't have anything to worry about. Your eyes pretty though and I like your eyeliner. Just focus on yourself, and the boys will come later. Many people your age haven't even met the right guy yet, so don't stress about it. Having a boyfriend really isn't the most important thing in the world, and it won't solve your problems either (I learned the hard way). Don't sweat the small stuff you are very pretty.

• I do not understand why so many girls on here are obsessed with having a boyfriend? Whats the big deal?
    You are 18 not 38 you have ages to find a decent guy, enjoy spending time with friends and stop thinking about men, someone will come along when you least expect it!

• It's more than likely ur personality cuz u hav a cute face 😊

• Not at all

• no you have a very pretty face boys will take notice soon

• no way! you're beautiful😍 and I love your hair and eyeliner😍😍

• Awww thank you so much, you're so sweet! I really like my hair too to be honest, that's why I don't get all the suggestions to change it lol

• THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!

• thank ya😊 I'm like nervous to do it though

• No😊

• Is not that! I think your hair is very nice.

• You are very pretty don't worry about these boys

• You are cute no worries 👍🏻