How much weight should I loose? (with pic)?

I have been told twice this week that I am fat or need to loose weight. Even in highschool I always got the hint that I needed to loose weight, it sucks especially during the holidays when it is both my friends and family first comment. I understand I am not consider skinny , but I did not realize people thought of me as overweight either. I am going to working out more , that is all I could do. It just sucks that people feel this way about my current body. Is my body considered fat?

I am 145 pounds , 5'5 in height
sorry I do not know body percentage of fat

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call you fat. You have curves with big breasts and a butt. Are these males or females making these ignorant comments? Embrace your curves! Most men want a girl with shape. If you're concerned about your weight, check your BMI. It will tell you what a healthy weight range is for your height. But don't go starving yourself because of what someone else says. They might be "skinny" but have messed up teeth, a big nose or ears that stIck out - those aren't so easily fixed. Just saying!

• thanks for the encouraging words, I was tempted to do unhealthy things, but your comment made me realize being healthy is way more important. :)

• Aww I'm glad! Be happy and healthy! Screw the haters...

What Guys Said 27

• Let me break this down for you. You're "phat" not fat. Girl you have curves, killer curves at that. You need to love yourself and then you'll truly see how beautiful and gorgeous you are.

• You're not fat. Don't listen to what people say when they insult you like that. It looks like you've got a good body shape, you look healthy.

• Thank you for the comment, I would try my best to ignore people :)

• There doesn't look to be a whole lot if any extra there to me. Don't worry about numbers or what other people say, just do enough for you to feel happy and healthy/fit.

• Yeah , I guess the problem is I am not as confident as I like to think I am. You are right that my opinion should be enough in a healthy and happy life :) . thank you

• Your NOT fat AT ALL. you can tell by not having a waist that is smaller than your hips/breasts. Your curvy and Beautiful just the way you are. Most of my FWBs have your curves, love them-*

• "FWB" lol xD thanks for the comment. I think I am more of apple shape

• NOT friends with benefits either, you still have an hour glass shape.. just curvier than average. You still have tapered thighs.. if you where fat they would be touch down to your knees. Your waist goes in so your not fat or even close to being fat. You'd probably have to gain 20lbs to be close to fat.

• hard to tell when you take really shitty pictures to judge, don't say how much you weigh, how tall you are and/or your body fat percentage

• losing 10-20lbs should be pretty solid

• I agree, I think once I start kick boxing again the extra weight should come off. Thanks for the comment

• Don't listen to THER PEOPLE... you ARE fat!!! they just like that you have big boobs. If you cut your body fat down to 22% and toned your body a lot, you would be so much happier when you look in the mirror naked. By the way, that's all that matters when you are deciding what you look like

• thanks you for sharing. It is actually cool to see how everyone had something different to say. thanks I will take your comment into consideration

• You don't need to lose much or any weight for that matter. If you want you can get to 130 or 135 and that's a really sexy weight considering your body type.

• I agree, thanks for your viewpoint :)

• you look really good , i dont see anything that needs changed

• I dont know if your being honest or just nice. But thanks for the nice comment :D

• At least 250lbs lol.

• Based on the pictures, none.

• You look fine as you are

• 20sh pounds

• thanks for the opinion :)

• Hey babe you look sexy as hell their is nothing to worry about don't listen to them you are very attractive in my eyes and follow me and I'll talk to you more babe

• I don't see any reason why you should

• your body doesn't look big in these pics and the only thing that is big in these pics can't be made tiny by exercises.

• not a single pound :)

• Not sure where u are going to lose it from. You look like a perfectly healthy weight to me!

• Maybe tone my stomach region more. Thanks for your comment :)

• Come to Europe, we like woman not straws to suck on.

• A couple of kilos... You aren't really that out-of-shape

• Thanks for your viewpoint, I agree.

• yes.

• could loose a little. but you are pretty, nice boobs

• I agree, I am going to include more workouts. Thanks for the comment.

• You are fine. Whoever is calling you fat is fucking blind.

• Maybe loose a bit but you have big tits x

• I agree, I am joining kick boxing soon, so the extra weight should come off, thanks for the comment

• like 15 pounds cause if you lose more you lose your tits

• No need you're sexy

• From what I can tell, you're not fat--you just have spectacular boobs! What are your measurements? I think it will help you to find out your body fat percentage, because maybe you just need to tone up.

• I think you look great... i love your boobs

What Girls Said 7

• you aren't fat, half your weight is in your boobs :D if you lost 10 pounds while keeping your boobs you'd be model skinny with big ass titties :) goals

• Oh my god. You are not fat.
    End of story.

• you are not fat Hunny, you look a healthy weight.

• I think you look perfect girl wouldn't change at all! If your worried about it just start swimming or going to the sauna, you'll lose any water weight that you're retaining and swimming is so much fun!

• Thanks for the tip, I did not know the sauna could be a relaxing way to help with water weight. I am definitely going to try it.

• No problem! :)

• None, you've got them curves girl! Men love it and I bet outfits look awesome on you. If you feel chunky tho... we ALL do sometimes, it might be time to tone it up at the gym. Don't focus on weight loss focus on making your body strong and healthy. Will increase confidence and over all sex appeal!

• thank you for the comment, yea I think it is just time to tone up and not starve. You are right strong body is better than just weight loss

• Girl, you look sexy as hell. I'm legit jealous. You don't need to lose ANY weight. You look perfect.

• thanks girl :) , but fr I feel self conscious all the time.

• Try doing things that make you feel better about yourself. Look in the mirror and point out five things that you like about yourself every morning. look up some more advice on google

• 10 you don't need to loose so much weight maybe get more toned up if you want