Does this type of girl sound attractive?

So I have lost about 20 pounds recently in about 4 months. I still want to loose more but I'm getting more confident my. I am aiming to look good in a bikini and have confidence wearing it. I am about 140-145. My thighs are still heavier than I'd like them and my stomach is still larger than I'd like but if I wore it out in public I wouldn't be ashamed like I would have last year. I haven't worn a bikini in such a long time. So for a girl whose about 5'5 and 140-145 pounds would I sound attractive I wear a medium shirt and 7 jeans. I fully expect some to say no I am just wondering thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds good to me, well done on losing the weight - Good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU are the one who decides if you're attractive or not. Not random internet people.

What Guys Said 3

• Tbh that type of girl wouldn't be attractive to me. I'm pretty much only attracted to petite girls

• I love girls shaped like an hourglass or pear

• That sounds attractive to me what hair color do you have?

• It's between brown and dark blonde. Why?

• I think you sound really pretty and just thinking what your hair looks like (:

What Girls Said 0