How Do I Look? Would u Consider dating me?

Would u Consider dating me , based on my looks?

A question i forgot to ask is also , i dont have a fully beard, do u think i should remove it , or maybe just shorten it a bit , or leave it as it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks are important too but I think personality is what really matters in a guy. As long as he has a nice personality and all and is respectful, committed, etc that's all I ask for. I would say you are attractive but I think you need to work on your self - esteem and your confidence and try boosting it somehow. I mean people can post all they want on here about how attractive you are. But I think the only opinion that matters is what you think of yourself, that should only matter.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I don't care about looks. I care about personally, character, what's your true intentions and motives in a relationship. What is your future goals? What is your reason for wanting a dating partner? Are you respectful or not? Do you honor your parents? Do you know how to treat a woman, other people and more importantly: do you respect yourself? What are your moral beliefs? Do you believe in marriage? Do you believe in working on relationships to get better? Are you future orientated or are you in the 'here and now'? Will you respect my decision about waiting to marriage for sex? Are you even considering marriage? If I say that I believe you would be a wonderful marriage partner, and I give my reasons why I would devote my time and life to you, even if it's only be less then a year of dating, would you consider marrying me?

I would not date/ or tolerate anyone who is this:
    - Very arrogant, hasty, doesn't think, ignorant and spiteful.
    - Is revengeful, inappropriate, disrespectful, untrustworthy and dishonorable, hypercritical [I'm a very patient and forgiving person of wrong doing. But if this is done purposely, there will be a problem. I can be this way too at times, but only for a good reason. If I'm willing to overlook things, be thankful. It means Im giving you a second chance.]
    - Holds gruges, is unforgiving, inconsiderate or abusive in all areas: physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally and psychologically.
    - Someone who's lustful [automatic breakup], materialistic, a habitual liar [If I'm lied to and you don't have a good reason, you will never hear from me again], selfish/narcissistic and egotistic.
    - Someone who likes to argue [raise voice's] instead of talking and communicating [respectfully].
    -Someone who likes to instigate or start a fight for no reason.
    -Someone who is not interested in marrying me or wants to use me for sexual reasons [I will not tolerate it.].
    -Who doesn't like kids. [everybody was a child once.]
    - Someone who like to play head games or mind games. [I will know on the very first try.]
    - Is disrespectful/ dishonorable to parents or guardians. [This is not acceptable, I don't care what your beef is. If you can't do this, then I will know you won't do the same for me.]
    -Is looking for a sexual relationship. [In marriage, yes. Outside, no.
    -Wants to abort a baby. [Reason why I said no.]
    -Can't get along with other people/anybody.
    -Dishonesty [If you can't be honest with me, no matter what it is.]

• But in all honesty. You need to be confident in yourself and not worry about if a woman would date you because of your looks. Anybody who does this is not going to truly care about who you are as a person, and instead will be interested on what you have to offer them that they can use.

• Yes I would. What does his looks have to do with me? What's in his heart is what counts. If you truly love that person you would work things out. You would support them, encourage them, and make them happy to be alive, and thankful that there with somebody like you. You would stick with them no matter who thinks your ugly or not. What's ugly is how others people treat you. I have so many people tell me that I'm ugly because of how I look. But once they see the talents, the quality I bring, and how I carry myself as a woman, all of a sudden they pass it and give me respect. They acknowledge that I'm not like other girls/women. But its a good thing that they call me ugly, because it just let's me know who they really are as a person, and they are undeserving of me.

• @btbc92 I totally agree with what you just said.

• u're handsome *o* ; but for me i care about the personality more than the look , cuz i've met too many hot boys but their personality is " yak "

• you look good as is. don t worry

• No but only because you kind look like my brother and that would be weird! :p

• good yeah sure

• 8/10 very handsome

• YesI would because you're hot and your beard is fine too.

• yup, you look fine.

• You look attractive
    You kind of look like an actor

• You're alrightish looking, but I wouldn't date you.

• Lol he is WAYYY better than ranveer singh, even polls say it

• You're good looking.

• Possibly

• Yea ur very attractive bro

What Guys Said 3