Does my nose in my profile picture look weird?

My family makes fun of me because I look different from everyone else and now I don't feel so sure about myself. Does my nose look weird to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you highlight like you did, everybody will give it extra scrutiny - It is strange to have a photo of just a nose without seeing it in conjunction with the whole face but from what I see it looks fairly normal even cute, I think it would be called a "Button Nose".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Unless what I see is a staple to hold it in place, that nose looks normal to me.

• it looks fine.

• I'm sorry but a little bit. but people look at your face fully. not like nose, ears and stuff except eyes and lips.

• but there is nothing weird with it. just different. that's it. your family makes fun of you because they love you. we love big eyes;but we mock our relative girls with big eyes.

• Ahh ok so they're sorta right in their mocking fair enough if it actually IS "different"
      And yeah hah I know they don't mean to hurt me or anything just poking fun. Thanks 😊

• It doesn't look out of place, but it's really hard to tell without context of your face

• How come no mean ass response from @Polocrew yet?

• No it's not weird

• Tbh yes

• yes it is

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• What? No. And your family shouldn't be making fun of you lol.. They sound like a bunch of dicks in my opinion

• Biggish. But nothing abnormal or uncommon. So don't fret it. Rather take pride in being different.

• nope

• Nope its just find just loose the piecing that's how pigs wears them

1 private opinion(s)