Flat butt and big boobs or flat chest and big butt?

1|1
11|39

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the latter looks a bit more natural, maybe because it's more common. on the other side,, but I don't think you can generalize it like that. I like boobs and asses in all sizes, just because they are big or small doesn't determine if they look good or not. they have to be proportional to the rest of the body and have a nice shape. so I'd decide on a case by case basis. both can look good or bad.

I'm an ass guy, but I'm not into overly big butts like the one from Kim Kardashian, so I won't chose the latter one just because it's "big"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why didn't you post a poll for this... :/

Anyway... if it's really going to be FLAT on either case... Then I'd rather have big boobs, because you CAN make your butt bigger naturally... but you can't make boobs naturally bigger... but having said that... in general, a girl with a bigger booty and smaller waist always looks more attractive in my eyes.

Girls with flat asses have no excuse to complain... they just need to train harder than a girl who is naturally bigger in that particular part of the body... IF they wanted a bigger booty anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 38

• well... well... well... well...
    man.. thats hard...
    i'll just say it depends... girl with the big boobs and no ass is probably fat anyway...
    it depends on what i want out of them... if i wanted sex... definitely big butt...
    if it was a relationship, it could be either... personality/brains trumps all that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I want balance.

2|3
    0|0
  • I would go for women with a flat/medium sized boobs & a big booty. Because in my opinion on big butts is that not only that they are really good looking, also they make twerking look a lot more extraordinary when the ass is bouncing up and down. Perfectly shaped & firmed asses always get my vote everyday.

0|1
    0|0
  • flat butt and big boobs. I like small butts, and don't really have an opinion on boobs (though, if I had to pick, of course big ones would be preferred). So, it's kind of a win-win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asked too often. It needs to be proportionate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Huge heart, huge brain.

2|0
    0|0
  • I flip flop between this; lately I've been more into the "big butt, small boobs" side of the spectrum. But it may change tomorrow!

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat butt just looks strange.

So I choose big/nice butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little bit of both!

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat butt with big boobs, fo' sho! I think huge asses like Nikki Minaj and Kim Kardashian are gross 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat chest and small round bum! That's my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Has to be balanced.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like small boobs and a small ass so neither is my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat chest and flat butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a perfect world she would have both. I have had both, and to me nothing looks stranger than a busty woman with no ass. for me I'm gonna have to take the booty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Need butt more than boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat chest and big butt

0|0
    0|0
  • why are so many people obsessed with this either/or bullshit?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have nice boobs and nice butt or flat boobs and flat butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat chest, big butt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flstt butt big boobs by far lok

0|0
    0|0
  • Total ass guy here. While boobs are nice not being able to spank, rub, and play with my girls's butt is a deal breaker. Girls with no butt just don't look right. Girls that are flat can look really good especially they're petite and toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat butt and big boobs. I love the boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • how about both are in normal size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... or 1. and 2. no no... all of the above... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.. I don't wanna anything flat xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Average chest and average butt. Nothing too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat butt big boobs...

0|0
    0|0
  • small rounded ass, tight smooth pussy, average tits

0|0
    0|0
  • big boobs!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Nice boobs and nice butt

0|1
    0|0
  • Flat chest and big butt for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take my TITTIESSS lol (I'll miss them)... but I NEED MY BACK PORCH lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i will keep my big boobs and nice ass thank u

0|0
    0|0
  • People ask this a lot but it depends on the guy caz some like ass while others are a boob man

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a small boob girl with a big ass so I go with that. In my option I think it looks weird having a lot infront and not a lot in the back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perky chest, big bootay!

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat butt and big boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have both :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll say big boobs and small butt because that's what I've got 😂😂😂