Almost 17. What do you honestly think about my looks?

was hoping i could do something related to modelling or maybe acting, so naturally i have to look good for that. i'm currently working on my body, but there's not much i can do about my face if it's not attractive. and i want some honest opinions about it.Almost 17. What do you honestly think about my looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look so angry. You're not bad looking tho.

Most Helpful Guy

• Model, I don't think so, I'm sorry. Maybe a body model if your body looks good, but you need to work out hard as hell. You could be an actor for sure. Now, I don't know how to become one or the path to become an actor but if you are interested in acting play in theaters and find out how to become a propper actor. Acting school, director school etc. ... Back to the face, you look like average, maybe a little better, for sure not below average, 7-7,5/10. But then again, that is just my opinion. Good luck!

What Girls Said 13

• I think you are attractive =)

• You don't have a symmetrical or masculine enough face for modelling but granted you are attractive so I would say you should pursue acting amongst the two options

• Cute but try smiling

• Acting maybe modelling no.

• oh. handsome face

• You're a handsome young lad. :)

• You need to smile more. Also it helps to look confident.

• U look handsome :)

• I think you look good ;)

• 9/10 😍

• Look good

• You don't look bad.

• Maybe acting if you have the personality for it

What Guys Said 13

• you are destined for greatness.

*hands you blaster*

• You have one of those looks that is handsome but you are not sure why - You look more like an actor than a model to me, good luck in your future.

• smile a bit. You are not smiling

• Ya look like ya dying of boredom.
    Smile a little, maybe spend more than 2 second on your hair.

Done. Lookin good.

• You're ok, bro. Just get more meat on your body and get a nicer hairstyle.

• Look man u have your youth till ur 30 35 at best, I have wasted it till now worrying about all this. U just need the basics, good body, take care of your skin and hair and don't lose your sleep over it. Don't waste your youth over all this. Stop watching movies and listening to music that glorifies sex, partying, drugs etc

• A smile would help.

• You look fine :)

• you look good. bit like that guy who killed some girls and made a video because girls refused to sleep with him.

• Go for porn - you got that "I don't do shit in my life for money but still gonna get it" face.

• whats on your chin? dark spot

• too ugly nope

• nope

• what does that even mean

• can't be model