Do I have a big nose?

I've always been self conscious about the fact that I don't have a cute button nose. But is it big? Or normal?
Do I have a big nose?

• Yes
  • No
I'm the blonde, my bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, it's a peculiar thing about your nose. When I first glanced at it, it seemed almost laughably petit and unnoticible. Yet the longer I gazed at it, the more it seemed to gobble up the various other imagery in its vicinity, until the very page itself had become nothing more than an insufficient tribute to your proboscis! It is insured?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's big, pretty much just big enough that it creates that contrast with your face and other features which all seem fairly slender and delicate. But it is bad that you have a big nose, or does it make you look less attractive? I think no, it gives nice character and definition to your face.

What Guys Said 32

• It's slightly long but I wouldn't worry about it. I think you look cute. I also don't think I really would have thought it was "slightly" long unless you had asked the question.

Maybe try posting another profile pic and ask people what the first thing is they notice about your face--that way you aren't getting too biased of opinions.

• Everything about your look is totally fine. Don't think too much into it. We all have our insecurities and it's usually no big deal or no where near as big as we think.

• Both look average even tho they are shaped differently

• Girl in the back has a more noticeable nose than you.

• Your A ok

• No, you're fine and normal. Different facial features make variety. They can't nor do I want them to be all the same. I'd ask you out.

• No, you're lovely. Please don't feel worried any more. You are a very attractive lady! 9/10 for me.

• Doesn't stand out as big to me.

• Which one are you?

• Nope!

• It suits you!

• Yeah you have but it doesn't look bad on you. I mean at least it isn't look jewish. It is completely normal to me.

• I just wanted to let you know that your little grin and your hair are fucking gorgwous. I forgot you asked about your nose... You look great.

• you look great

• Now that u make me notice it lol

• Your nose is fine and very pretty

• U look normal. The girl behind U has a Rocky Balboa nose tho :-(

• I think more pointy than big, but not in a bad way though.

• Nah, but bigger you got easier it is to sniff out bullshit coming from people.

• yeah but at least it ain't shaped weird like that other girl

• you look pretty young for 25 +

• You do, but it's not unattractive for some reason.
    It's good.

• You (and your nose) are cute as fuck. Don't overthink it.

• yes its big

• Wtf op. Don't even tell us which one is you.

• No you do not have a big nose

• yes I think yes

• Are you Jewish by any chance?

• No, bit you are kind of short!

• Yeah but it's cute to be lol.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 10

• you do have a pretty pointy nose but it's not too bad, it can be a feature that makes you stand out :D

• Mines the same lol... Nah a button nose probably won't even suit you like we all have different features but they make us unique and beautiful 😊 X

• not at all hun.

• Mine is similar. I also feel a bit self conscious about it. Though I don't think it looks bad on you. :)

• WTF no. You don't

• no, very cute. not big or disproportionate.

• No not big and even if it was as I think mine is it makes me who I am and yeah sometimes I'm self conscious but then I think I would sooner be an individual than be the same as most plactic people

• don't let these people lie to you lol

• I have wuite a big nose, don't worry about it

• It suits your features so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.