Should I remove my mole? Is it a big turn off?

Should I removal my mole? Is it a big turn off?

I have always been so insecure about myself and I really just want to get my mole removed. Honesty, what do y'all think of me over all? Would you be turned off by this?

y'all are all giving me such honest responses and great advice! I really appreciate every single one of yalls comments! Even if y'all are being honest and say y'all don't like it, it's not offending me but helping me make a choice. Thank you all

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a photographer. If I shot you would you want it removed from your photos? It's very simple to do that but I would ask.

My wife had one closer to her eye and it was really cheap.

The doctor just cut it off. No blood no scar no nothing and for only $50! But that was in 2002. The price should be reasonable if you want it removed.

I think it's a bit of a distraction from your eyes myself but that doesn't mean your not pretty. You are!!

• when it comes to professional pictures I would prefer to get removed, BUT I wouldn't actually do it because I feel like everyone would ask "where did your mole go?" I do feel like when I'm making eye contact with people they are looking at my mole and that's why it makes me feel insecure.

• No thank you for your awesome advice!! I really appreciate it!

• I would like to hope I can help in the future. Please feel free to add me anytime.

What Guys Said 37

• Why? Theirs nothing wrong with it. I think the issue is more to do with you rather then the mole (its projecting). You look good, flaws are not only normal but they in fact enhance the look of a person. We call a person who is physically perfect plain because they have nothing distinct nothing that stands out about them so they just blend in.

• I wish more people saw human beings the way you did! In society girls are portrayed to be very flawless and beautiful. So as girls we feel more pressured to meet up to these "expectations"

• Thank you so much for helping me and for your great advice. I'll be taking it into consideration! ☺️

• Glad I could help!

• I think it makes you beautiful face interesting. I'd suggest investing the money in a little therapy to get a grip on your insecurity. Then, and only, think about the procedure. Then you'll be doing it for the right reason: for YOU!!

• Between your eyebrows? No way! You look very pretty and that kind of adds to it! Besides, the scar would probably be less attractive.

• Are you referring to the one on your forehead, or the two moles on your left cheek?
    If they can be removed without a lot of scarring, sure.
    Moles have to be watched because they have a tendency to turn cancerous. Better to get rid of them as a pre-emptive strike, if possible.

• You're pretty. The mole wouldn't bother me at all. It's up to you how you feel about it, nobody else.

• Thank you so much! This is very sweet!

• You're welcome. I'd totally ask you out if you lived around me. Don't be insecure, you have no need to be but don't be arrogant either which of course I'm sure you never would be. Work on being more confident, take baby steps and before you know it, you'll be doing things you never thought you could do. You'll do fine, you got this 😉

• Not a big deal at all.

• Your mole is fine.
    I highly doubt any guy worth your time would fine it distracting or ugly at all.

However, do it for yourself if the mole bothers you.
    Like for example if a guy you really liked thought it was actually attractive would you still want it removed?

If yes, then you should remove it.

• IF and only if he liked it and was being honest about it I would consider not removing it!

• Well you're very beautiful looking regardless.
      Hope that helps

• I wouldn't have noticed unless you mentioned it , no worries

• It matters not whether you have a mole or not. It's no turn off in any way!

BUT! Things like moles on exposed skin should be checked carefully by qualified doctors or dermatologists just in case there is potential for them to turn nasty.

I had one on my neck removed and it was benign, but living by the sea and always being on the seafront, it could have turned cancerous. It was painless and left no scar after a few months.

• haha, a little cute mole is not going to turn me off from a overall gorgeous face.

• You are sexy as hell, I doubt any guy care about that mole.

• as long as you keep smiling that is where people focusing on

• It is SO cute and beautiful :)

• aw thank you!! I hope so!!

• Don´t hope, it is reality! :) pity that you are anon, I would follow you :D

• Haha! Well I feel like this is a very personal website! But I'll follow you!

• Lol do u have two moles? And well it do deduct your attractive points since its straight in forehead and look kinda weird.

• Every opinion I've seen of yours has been mean and judgmental, every one.

• Lol ok. First of all, I'm not hitting on her but if I was, I can hit on anyone I like. Second, I'm glad you're so amazing and I wish I was as half as amazing as you claim you are. Third, I'm not married probably cuz I'm not as amazing as you claim to be, and last, I'm 36. Thanks for your amazingly athletic opinion.

• @SüßeJäger lmao u mad bro, Haha yea my bad. I just saw u trollin around on some shit so I did same lol but nahh lmao I was just pointing out OP can look better kol

• Marry meh? I'll treat chu like a Queen and give u da best

• It look sweet i think no need to remove

• No, it's kind of cute. You are very pretty.

• As someone with an even bigger mole I say no lol. You're beautiful darling

• No it is fine, it's not a turn on or a turn off, it's just neutral. Don't worry about it, guys won't even notice.

• I think it's unique. I see 3 options. If you really hate it remove it. If you don't hate it, but don't like it paint it red. I'd keep it though cause a guy who likes you will probably think it's cute.

• I can't even see it.

• You look absolutely beautiful... With that mole... So don't :-)

• No. You look just fine and pretty how you are.

• Oh wait ur that Chick who was calling those Indian guys ugly AF lol lolol ur more of a dothead than them xD

• What Indian guys? Sorry, do I even know you? Lol

• I'm confused. Who are you, how do you know me & I'm not sure what your trying to imply? That you like it or hate it.

• @Chrissymaynor omg no! You're very pretty, I WISH. We looked alike

• damn its on the paki dot spot. is there a hair growing out of it?

• its not that a turn off, or any close to that, its ok

• It's cute leave it it makes u look more distinct

• Just keep it

• Not a turn off

• well I think it's cute.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 13

• It doesn't make me think of you any different whether it was there or not, however the question of getting it removed really depends on how you feel- so if it really bothers you than do it, if you think it'll bother other people more than it'll bother you than keep it.

• That is up to you, its not unattractive, but its a person decision. It may leave a scar, but scars are less visible.

• that mole makes it look like you're wearing a bindi lol

• Yes, I hate that it's in the middle of my face, and I have gotten told that before and I hate it. 😓

• :( no dont remove it ur cute with it and it pretty don't ever feel insecure

• Aw, thank you so much!!!

• Confidence is sexy. If getting t removed makes you more confident, blast it.

• Yes! Guys love confidence and they can even sense it. I never tell guys that in insecure because it's kind of a turn off.. But yes if I removed it I would be very confident in myself.

• @anonuser20 no. If he was self conscious about it, yes, but not on general principles.

• @anonuser20 Yes In a way confidence is sexy, (not cocky).
      You just have to go out and be thinking to yourself "I rock this body" and be yourself. Be outgoing & nice. Girls will overlook it!

• I don t like moles but it fits you and it isn t big and doesn t look hairy like the ones of old people xD haha
    but if you wanna do it it s really no biggy, and you don t really need to have a scar. Also you can burn it by laser.

• It's unique, an eye catcher. Why would you remove it?

• I have one above my eyebrow but it doesn't really bother me that much. If you are that insecure about it then I would suggest maybe speaking to someone. Honestly I don't see any problem with it, you like fine. To me it doesn't look that noticeable.

• I think you just answered your own question. If you feel like u should lose it, lose it. I personally think its cute.
    But i have had a problem with hair, so i got it lazered off.
    Your not doing it because you hate yourself, you love yourself so thats why you do it.
    Do what makes you happy boo. but ur beautiful mole or not

• thank you so much! I really love what you said "your not doing it because you hate yourself, but because you love yourself" this is a very positive way to look at it.

• your very welcome.
      it makes me mad how if someone wants to change something, people get negative and assume you hate yourself. change can be good, and if it makes you feel better about yourself than you that means you love yourself enough to make the change.

• It's hardly a big hairy mole :p I genuinely think it looks fine

• Don't get into that ish. You're unique the way you are.

• No! It looks great. Plus, if u remove it there will be hole.

• I have a mole in same spot and i want to remove it

• Do you really? Do you mind if you post a picture. I would love to see it from a different perspective.