Guys, is this attractive?

I'm a brunette with brown eyes. not hazel, not golden brown, not chocolate, just plain brown eyes. Nothing special.
Is brown hair and brown eyes attractive or are blue eyes or green eyes way better? I've always felt "plain" because of that and I was just wondering.

• Brown eyes look good !
  • Blue eyes are wayyyy better
  • Green eyes are wayyy better
  • Brown eyes are a no go
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I am partially color blind, so it doesn't matter to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• haha brown hair and brown eyes can be pretty! it doesn't make you plain or boring lol :p

What Guys Said 19

• Most guys do not care about these irrelevant things. We care way more about whether or not you're fun and entertaining to be around, if you're sweet and got a quirky personality.

We don't care if you have brown or blue eyes, green or red, we just care about you, the person behind the eyes.

• Green eyed haters gonna hate. Your gorgeous (even if i didn't see you, i still sense the presence of gorgeousness in you.) and shouldn't look at how other girls look to you.

• Chocolate aren't plain eyes? If you ask me, almost-black eyes are the plainest. Brown eyes are cool. Eye color isn't exactly something I jump at. I don't really care unless the eye color is especially unique or colorful, at which point it's pretty awesome to stare at. Green and blue I like the best, but I've dated brown-eyed chicks who were super hot, anyway. It's not like a deal breaker. Doesn't really make them any less attractive either. If you ask me, brown is a lot better than just doll eyes or shark eyes. I knew a chick with eyes so dark brown they almost looked black, but even then, she was bangin hot. Eye color is really not a big deal, in my opinion.

• I prefer brown or green.
    That doesn't mean brown eyed girls can't be pretty, or that their eyes can't be a great feature, though.

• Eye color matters only when the face is already as angelic as your heart tells you it is (for us).

All colors are sexy and attractive, don't worry, we love you as you are because of who you are and how well you rock your natural colors. :)

• 1- no one gives a shit about eye color
    2- you can't change them so it doesn't matter. just accept it

• Never apologize about being a brunette OMG!!

• I would say thats cute

• I love brunettes, and brown eyes are the most common color for brunettes. The color of the iris isn't the only thing that makes an eye attractive.

• Brown eyes sound nice, I wouldn't worry

• Brown eyed brunettes are the best ever!

• Brown is always classy and charming. : )

• brown eyes are wayyy better and good, nothing to worry about.

• Any eyes look good, all preference for people.

• thats gay

• Yes it is, i like brunettes ;)

• Brown eyes look good !

• I don't know but what do you think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0nvNreGScc

• Depends on the girls face mostly

What Girls Said 6

• you know you can always use contacts. but really you're overthinking it, it doesn't matter whatever your eyes color are as long as it functions well.

• I have black eyes, black hair and eyebrows. I used to dye my hair, and wear hazel or green contacts. Then I came to conclusion that I really don't care what other people think. I love how I look like, I call myself Dark lion :) or dark horse. Like, and appreciate what you have. Some people can't even see, or lost their vision.

• Brown eyes (regardless of the shade) are beautiful in my opinion

• I like brown eyes, they look warm and inviting.

• I've always wanted brown eyes 😞 Brown eyes are warm and beautiful.

• Only blue eyes