Girls, be honest would you fall in love with this guy in this exact situation?

Girl would you fall in love with the guy in the pic below? In this exact situation?
You're alone without your cellphone, in some random rural place. You're waiting in some abandoned empty house. There is no food, and you're hungry, and scared. The place is shady, and it getting kind of dark. The closest town is miles away. A guy who is 6 foot 6, and weights 450 pounds (to your judgement), walks in this house. He looks extremely tough, and scary. He seems angry. He is very angry and starts punching the wall and yelling. You are extremely scared, and you heart sinks, and you remain speechless. This guy is really nice to you. He asks nicely "Are you hungry?". This scary big guy is extremely respectful, and polite to you. You make him nervous, and he act really shy, Even though he is shy, he wants to makes sure you get where you are from safely, since you don't have your cell phone. He is also hungry, but he lets you have his food (packaged). And since its getting cold, he gives his jacket to you to make him warm. But he is too shy and nervous whenever he talks to you. So if you want to talk to him, usually you have to initiate the conversation, due to how nervous you're making him.

girls, be honest would you fall in love with this guy in this exact situation?
This is the guy ^

• yes i would fall in love with him
  • no i wouldn't
bump
heyl

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Why so specific?

• Very nice story. You are eligible for becoming a great writer.

• LOL, r u being sarcastic?

• No. Seriously. I enjoyed reading that.

• Thank-you. i just made it up on the spot. i know there probably is tons of grammatically errors. However, i do believe I am a somewhat gifted writer.

What Girls Said 4

• That sounds horrid. Anybody who punches walls in not good enough for me. I don't want to end up in an abusive relationship

• I'd appreciate anyone being so friendly and helpful, especially if I'm stuck in a situation like this, but all that still wouldn't make me fall in love with someone I'm not visually attracted to, we could be friends at best.

• he's not attractive to me.
    But its appreciated.

• What the fuck HAHAHAHAHA