Do you think I could be a model? Honestly?

I've always dreamt of it but Im a little on the short side. I'm afraid I wouldn't make it though. Do you think I could be a model? Honestly?

Update: I'm 5'2" and I weigh 110 lbs

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a conventional model, no.

The primary job of a conventional model is to make clothes look good, not to actually look good herself. This is best accomplished by her being tall and very thin, so clothes can drape however the designer wants, and there is no chance of anything she wears making her look overweight. They are chosen to look good at a distance or in a photo with no context - in practice, in north america, men are more likely to approach shorter women, but on the page, taller women simply look thinner, and make the clothes hang in a way the designers like.

As a secondary goal, they should look pretty in a striking way.

You easily have the second goal, but are miles off the first. 5'7" is generally too short to be a typical fashion model.

You could probably get into other sorts of modelling.

It's a shitty, shitty industry, however.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Height isn't as big a deal, especially when there are so many types of model beyond "runway model."

sideways pic seems to show you are more than pretty enough.

• Modelling isn't all about the 5'9 plus runway models - There are so many different types of modelling, your face looks very beautiful and photographs really well in the question picture - So check out what types of modelling there are and what suits you best.

• i think you need to charge your phone

• The question that you ask cannot be answered, without knowing your height, weight and BMI, looking at your legs to see if they are straight and other physical attributes.

• You certainly are a beautiful girl!

• You have a nice face but my personal opinion is your look just isn't unique enough for modelling. But don't let any of us stop you... chase your dream

• You have good model looks.
    If you are short to be a fashion model, then you can try other avenues. There's instagram, facebook, etc and with some hard work, you can make it somehow.

• I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy so, no.

• wtf? that face... eww

• Yes, very sexy.

• Surely. tall?

• No I don't think

• years if u r tall u can be.

• no u can't

What Girls Said 9

• Hell yeah! You're beautiful!! :) I love the way you look and you are very photogenic. The only thing I'd add is that well, maybe it's a good idea to have higher goals as well. I am sure there is much more you can do with yourself than modeling. :)

• Of course girl! U look pretty!
    media3.giphy.com/media/RrCqqH2ox6FXO/200w.gif

• yes of course! you're beautiful

• Catalogue model

• Depends what you look like without makeup.

• Probably! But i'm not the right person to tell you! Maybe try to hook up with some modeling company and try out :)

• For someone who is under 18, the person in the picture looks 28 at the youngest.

Very very weird.

• Your battery is low😆

• Why the nun thing though? Lmao nah i don't think so you're average looking at best. Sorry 😁