Chubby Belly on Girls?

So. I'm a bit chubby, I accept it. The image provided can give an idea of something similar to how I look-and when I say similar, I mean I scoured the internet looking for the closest possible image to myself. Not exaggerating my fitness or my fatness here-that's as close as it's getting.
Chubby Belly on Girls?

Anyway, I have a bad schedule. I get little sleep usually, I struggle to find time to work out (and people to work out with.. I'll explain in a minute), and my diet is okay. My mom was diagnosed about 5 or so months ago with cervical cancer, which has been really hard on my dad. Some meals haven't been the healthiest as a result, and additionally, since he's the only one who can run the house and take me to school/things I have to get done, I try not to overload him with stuff. I cannot yet drive, so I rely on him to pick me up, and can't always have him waiting on me after school for an hour to get me each day. He's retired, but he still has to do household things and what not. You get the picture.

I try to be happy with how I am. I'm a little pretty, but my body image gets me down every so often. Now, you tell me: do you need a girl who is solid with a flat stomach? I'm soft-you touch me and you'll feel softness. I have good calf muscles and a little in my arms, but I'm also a bit squishy. Kind of like the girl in the picture below (the one not holding a drink):

Is that sort of thing a deal breaker? Guys, Girls, give your opinions. I know everyone is different, so hows this: how would you find me? Based on the images shown, because that's as close as I'm getting through searches to my actual body shape (please don't ask me to post pictures of myself because, being on the internet, I refuse to do so).

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe when it gets to the nitty gritty about relationships that people who have dealbreakers about looks wouldn't be my type anyway. The girls in those pics don't look bad at all and it sounds like you are doing the best you can considering the circumstances. There will be a time in the future when you feel able to commit to super healthy diet and hard training. Till then just keep it as healthy as you can and exercise when you can. Also believe that guys go for personality as well as looks in fact it is probably more important to most guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not do abs?

• ... I'm confused. What are you talking about?

• I'm not down frequently, for one. This was mainly to gauge the opinions of others regarding how they felt towards body shape. Secondly, believe me, I try. It's insanely difficult to find the time, and though I do enjoy working out, I can't fit it into my schedule right now. Between high school and what I said about... It's hard to get time in. Otherwise I'd try, but it' s not necessary for my happiness.

• Do it while watching tv. That's what I do lol

But if you don't want to then... that's your call

What Guys Said 24

• I kinda like the girl that is holding the drink.
    (Except for the fact that she smokes -- eww.)

Anyway, you're fine by most guy's standards. Fitness buffs will want a woman that shares their values & interests. Other guys (like myself) like a woman with meat on her bones.

• I prefer that body type, but do take care of yourself especially with all that's going on in your life! Making time to exercise every day and eating healthy will make you better able to handle the stress and added responsibilities that you're having to deal with now.
    Don't add worrying about your body shape to your life. There's no need. Guys will still find you attractive, how you are. Take care of yourself though.

• No, it is not a deal breaker at all. Considering you're under 18, you just don't have to worry that much about your shape being 100% fit, dear, your main goals should be being a better person and develop your social skills. This brings much more interest to one person than 6 packs. The World ahead your age is much bigger, trust me.

• Chubby belly is huge turn off for me to tbh ya. I just have damn high standards for dating like that.

Note: That doesn't mean I'm an ass to people, think I'm better, etc I'm friends with everyone basically! Just referring to sexual attraction.

• Not ass-ish at all. Everyone has their own appeal. Thanks for sharing :)

• you're fine d00d

• You are attractive and sexy, the idea that all guys like slender girl is a myth used to sell cosmetics and fashion magazines

• You're fine, perfect I think. I hate muscley stomachs on girls. If I wanted her to look like a guy, I'd just date guys.

• I like a bit of a chubby belly. Since I'm huge, I would love to cuddle with someone who is chubby. Her boobs would be bigger and she would be warmer and softer to touch. Plus as I'm naturally bigger and have a bigger body structure, those chubby women would still be smaller and lighter than me.

• tl;dr

if it's like the 1st chick? i can deal with it. if it's like the 2nd chick, fuck no. she's just straight fat. i don't fuck with fat chicks, sorry.

• The 2nd girl, on the left? Eh, I didn't think she was too bad (not comparing her to myself, but just looking at her). To each their own, though.

• oh, i thought you meant the 1 on the right. the 1 on the left is still kinda fat. i wouldn't, personally. but that's just me

• Nah, haha. But that's cool. Everyone has their types. Thanks for sharing your opinion :)

• You call that chubby? Something that small is completley ignorable. (I know that doesn't sound like much coming from me, but still.)

• First I would have to say the girl in image one and the one you reference in image 2 have different body types. I find the body in picture 1 more attractive then pic 2, but I wouldn't call it a deal breaker no. I am sorry to hear about your families hard time. My mother had cancer when I was young, so I know how it gets. I wish you all the best. Much love and good vibes.

• look iam going to be brutally honest you ain't chubby you're fat , dont kid yourself and focus on losing weight , fat is not chubby and you are fat.

• Chubby girls? Yea huge deal breaker

• The first pic isn't bad and neither the one on the left in the second pic.
    However the other girl is just plain fat and that's gross to me.

• the one not holding the drink is chubby yes, but it is more curvy in my opinion, not fat at all and actually very pretty.

• you are fine and good, its not look bad at all.

• you looks hot actually.

• ewwwwww

• Haha wow you're mature.

• not really. but then nobody is perfect.

• not like down pic lol

• I love love love chubby girls.

• Sensuos.

• fat ass good, stomach bad. Just hit up the gym and cut down on sugars and carbs. You don't want it to get any worse. A lot of people nowadays are into this whole spreading of fat acceptance to save peoples feelings. It doesn't do anyone any favors.

• That does not look like your chubby it just looks like your stomach houses your innerds.

• Okay, I needed a good laugh today, and you sir just gave me that. Thanks XD

What Girls Said 5

• A guy who is worth your time will like you no matter your body shape! Any man who can't accept it, is not worth it!

Have some confidence in yourself, the women in the pictures look great and im sure you do too!

I hope your family gets some good news/luck soon.

• Guys like all type of bodies girl! I have a similar body type and the guys I've been with have not minded one bit. I make too much of a big deal about it and they just tell me that they don't care. Like they say, "the more the merrier" ;)
    Embrace your body!

• I think you're fine. Every one has a little belly until they start working out and eating less. If you decide to do so, you'll lose weight pretty easily considering there isn't a lot to lose

• Girl you're fine. Why do you care what others think of your body?

• Thanks (not to sound like I'm fishing for compliments or anything). And it's just been a lifelong thing really. I was bullied when I was younger by peers and even some family about my weight for quite some time, so regardless of how I may feel towards my body (negative or postive) I've always been self-conscious. Working on it, though.

• Don't let others bring you down. Best wishes

• Thank you :)

• Honestly, I have about the same belly. And I worry about it too. I am also sorry for your situation. It doesn't sound fun.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. ☺️

• Thanks, that's very kind of you. :)

• You're welcome. ☺️