Am I ugly please be honest?

Am I ugly please be honest?

Do I look really ugly or something please be 100% honest! And if I am how can I be better looking? :( because most guys think I look bad or something because they don't talk to me, they would just look at me and that's it and even online guys would view my photos and not message me. So do you think I look bad and if so how can I be better looking? I'm not wearing makeup in this pic ):

Like today one of my friends told her guy friend that she's knows someone that's single (me) he seemed interstated and then after seeing my pic he hasn't replied back to her (idk what pic she sent him tho)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• If only the bunny or whatever features were removed then I would see a great-looking girl. Nowhere near ugly.

• With the ears and nose yes lol. No you are not ugly at all. There could be all kinds of other reasons guys don't talk/approach you. It's not because you're ugly though. And if someone does think you're ugly, it is only that person's opinion. There will be people that think you're gorgeous to. I've been called both. Everyone has their opinion and it doesn't mean everyone in the world thinks like them or that it's true.

• How can you say not cute with those puppy effects - Seriously I can't see anything that would frighten a guy off from your pic - Just be patient plenty of guys will find you attractive

• Lass, I can barely see your face with this stuff. No offense intended at all, but you would probably be a good looking dog so, if that's what you're asking for, here's my opinion. But if you're asking for your human face to be rated, please upload a human face...

• Oh girl. I don't know how to say it, but you look like a dog! On the other hand, you do have beautiful, soulful eyes, nice hair, gorgeous skin, and some nice ta tas. I suggest a nose job and some work on your ears. Then get ready to mingle. LOL.

• No, not at all.

• If you want more honest answers take a honest picture without angles or masks. Then take another of your full body.

The dog mask is a turn off but your boobs look amazing in this!

• From that I can see (the filters obstruct your looks), you're definitely good looking to me. ;-)

• Yes, that nose and ears looks like a dog's.

• yes.. ...

• Okay thanks for being honest... how can I be better looking?

• With the inclusion of those body parts. Yes ya fucking ugly.

Deformities aside not bad.

• You seem to look quite cute under all those props

• if you pic this dog style pic then you will look ugly like a dog. put some decent pic. from this pic i can review your figure. nice cleavage. add pic where people can see your real nose and not dogs one.

• I don't find you attractive.

• Yes you look ugly

• yes people dont have pigs things on their faces

• no you have big breasts which are made me hard

• yes you are. you should do plastic surgery on your nose and second pair of ears.

• You aren't

• Pretty features, some (possibly misleading) evidence of being overweight.

• What are those evidence?

• Yes.

• if you stop being b*tch then maybe you look average

• I'm not a bitch, I'm actually nice and you don't even know me?

• Oh but you have nose and ears like b*ยฃยข#

• U r fine.

• Nope.

• not sure. have to see u naked

What Girls Said 13

• First of all, take that ridiculous filter off. Second of all, you are wearing makeup. At least a little bit. Other than that though, you are beautiful. <3

• Maybe he's like "ugh not again wih that sc filter comeonnnnnnnn...😕"
    Just give him time and take a pic with your friend so she could send it to him. ..

Ohhhhh.. by the way why didn't your friend give him your # instead?
    I think he might've replied and she just deleted the message is she a good friend or is she mean? Maybe that has something to do

• by the way you look pretty just make sure you clean up a bit of your mascara I hate when it runs onto the eyelid and gives the raccoon eyes😐

• Aww, you are the cutest little doggie, I've ever seen :D

• Not everyone will think you're pretty and find you attractive. But you aren't ugly by any means in my book.

• Get rid of those dumb dog things... they're really weird...
    I don't think you need much makeup, but you might want to put a little on. Maybe a little mascara, eyeliner and lip stuff and you'll be good to go out. Other than that you're pretty

• You look fine. I don't see anything wrong with you. Besides that dog mess.

• You look good to me :). I don''t see anything wrong. Except the dog shit going on!

• U look good with makeup :)

• Your average.

• You are beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• That's not a good picture of you.

• bad bad bad

• No I don't think your ugly you're cute.