Does my skin complexion look unhealthy? (photo)?

http://s23.postimg.org/vt89q7uff/20160406_150746.jpg

I am African American, but my sister and other people have told me my complexion looks sickly. Although I am brown I guess I have really strong yellow undertones. What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all I don't have much experience of black people but I think very light skinned black people can look a bit yellow. What I would say is do a quick check of the rest of yourself, if you feel fit and healthy, your skintone is probably a natural occurrence but if something else strikes you as a bit off, no harm in getting yourself checked by a doctor.

Most Helpful Girl

• See a doctor if you're really worried. It just looks like bad lighting to me.

• This was taken outside, but I've always had yellowish undertone

• "See a doctor if you're really worried"

What Guys Said 9

• how are your eyes?
    if your eyes are yellowing, you have a problem, see your doctor as fast as you can.
    otherwise? that could be a million harmless things. maybe ask a doc at your next check-up, but don't worry

• No, my ares are normal color. I have always been this skin tone.

• then i wouldn't worry about it

• in my opinion your skin tone looks sickly. Could be the lighting. If it worries you, you should see a doctor.

• It looks slightly jaundiced...

• is your piss nearly clear? staying well hydrated solves whtever skin problems most people have

• Does my color look off to you tthough?

• I couldn't tell you. how much it's off in person could be just the color settings on my fone, the color meetings of the cs es.. so on and so forth.

you need a someone next to you in the same photo for reference. like your sisters arm as well. *shrugs* I see no issues.

• naah it looks just fine, your probably over thinking it.

• yes sorry

• itssssssss beautiful

• This color if fine and somewhat erotic.

• ? Erotic! How so

• its just that it is , any man could easily be aroused by this leg

• No, it's fine.

What Girls Said 10

• You could go to the doctor and get it checked out. There are several medical conditions that do affect your skin.

• It's fine, you just don't look as tanned as others to me.

• a yellow undertone is natural, is it sunny where you live? a lot of black people in cold, weak sun having climates look washed out and sickly.

• Some people have yellow or red undertones so it's not weird

• Do you find if offputting though? Like pale

• No my friend's leg looks like that and her past boyfriends never complained

• Yea you look green and sickly.

• Ur complexion is fine!

• is a beautiful

• you look healthy, but i mean you can't tell by looking at a leg.

• You just need a tan. My skin is a lot like yours, when I'm not tanned, I kinda look sick.

• Black people dont tan, haha

• Man... Yes it does you look like you have JAUNDICE have you ever checked your liver you should Hun, just in case