Do you think she's hot/pretty? What would you rate her out of 10?

Without makeupDo you think she's hot/pretty? What would you rate her out of 10?

With

2|5
24|71

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I give "her" (LOL!) a hell of a lot higher score than many people simply because she posted pictures off herself,... I mean her "friend", without makeup! That's both a wonderful willingness to possess (since SO many chicks are afraid to do so!), and a thing of beauty, unto itself - very much so! I would love to score the pics, but realistically pics hardly capture truth. The woman in the images is quite beautiful, so far as the images have portrayed her as being! Perhaps, she does or does not have "Hollywood Glamor", I'm really am not one to ask about that. But I do enjoy looking at the moments in time that the pics have captured. So I do enjoy looking at her! I honestly tried to give a real answer, but I find her both "average looking" and "mind-blowingly beautiful"! I realize that that's not what you are looking for, but should I see her in person, animated, I COULD attach an opinionated number value to her. Short of that, I would be playing the same game that many members do..."say what she wants to hear"! 'She' certainly appears magnificent in a particular way, that (I admit) some people would clearly recognize, while other people would not give the proper chance! 'She' is pretty, of that I have no doubt! Those lips!!! *sigh!*

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd drink her bath waterrrrrrr!!! lol she's a 20

1|1
    0|0
    • Hahahahahah

• Show All
    • who is prostitute? actually I dont hate Batman. Just Dont like

• I'm still confused, where do we purchase here bath water? LOL! Hey, that might be a good business idea! Hmmm...

What Guys Said 70

• I think she's very pretty either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Exotic and sexy! With or without the makeup!
    Looks like she has the potential to be a bit crazy, but that's not always a bad thing :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Very high rating from me. Needs to work on her hairstyle in the "Without" pictures. Other than that I give her a high rating.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • She's okay. Average.

0|0
    0|0
  • other than the duck lips... she's alright..

0|0
    0|0
  • It is very close but I think I prefer without make up. I think you have a very exotic natural beauty with a bit of fire maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • She reminds me of a young Valeria Golino
    ia.media-imdb.com/.../...NjEz._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • You remind me of Jessa from the show Girls

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

You both have this particular aura... kind of like a hardass vibe, maybe even a tad bitchy lol. But certainly cute. I'd say like 7.5/10

0|1
    0|0
    • Very very slightly I'd say. Do you know the actresses ethnicity?

• she's British. I dunno... when i first saw you, i just thought of her immediately

• Beautiful, a 10/10. I love your features. Your eyes, eye brows, lips. Your eyes are a grey color. So pretty! Is she single? 😉 hehe. Makeup or no, your gorgeous. A girl like you makes me wish I could find someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • the 1st picture looked almost exactly like my 1 friend, but without makeup and a bit rougher... it was creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10. I now have a new life mission.

1|0
    0|0
    • She could do with a nose job tho, so, like a 6/10. Revised.

• Based on the pictures, 5 or maybe 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm hard on this girl, but I get the feeling she doesn't have the body I go for... tits look too saggy, and I'm sure more belly fat than I like. And I don't think I'd like to wake up next to her of she looks like that without make up on... it would only be worse after a long night. But she does have beautiful eyes and lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's attractive. i give her an 8.5

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yeah! I give a 9!

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta admit, I got hypnotized by the breasts in pic 2, but make-up or no, U are a sexy woman! Those lips and eyes, wow!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give her an 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks better without make up. 8/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's hot but I'll put her in the friend zone real quick.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is not what I fancy. Looks Jewish.

0|0
    0|0
    • What the fuck dude? That's very antisemitic of you. But she does have an Arabic/Semetic look though.

• Show All
    • @Electronica dude. Why the f*ck are you getting offended at everything? Stfu.

• last pic is the best i would say a 8

0|1
    0|0
  • 8/10 :-) looks sexy with a without makeup.. Nice lips too

0|0
    0|0
  • She a 7 at bet

0|0
    0|0
  • You should really hmu on ig, chickmagnet4lyf Thank me later.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 with 9 without. Look pretty either way

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty and sexy both ways. Love her eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOOKS LIKE you're READY FOR THAT GANGBANG YOU WERE EXCITED FOR!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very alluring and pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • she's sexy but in the first 2 pic her face looks like she's been drunk for 2 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• uh an obvious 10/10 she's so beautiful

2|0
    0|0
  • Why duckface. In every picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 7.5 out of 10, she seems to have a fierced attitude and a strong personality, so props to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's good looking but she needs to stop doing that with her face

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't seem much different in the pics

but she's a very beautiful girl

0|1
    0|0
  • She's pretty with makeup. She's ok without it

0|0
    0|0
    • Like you, right?

• Hey, look at that - I'm not blocked by you! but I saw you name and I thought I would try to say something that I never expected to get through! So please disregard my previous message, Ms. Mooky06. If I offend you in the future, your are well w/in your rights to block me, but a kind message would be just as effective, since I respect people's desires. I would appreciate a notice if I offend you, so that I might adjust my behavior if necessary. thanks, Ms. Mooky06!

:)

• @smell-my-fingers no I'm not offended by you at all. If you do say something I don't like, I'll tell you straight up here. If I block you it just means you're anointing and I don't want to deal with annoying people. So far, you're fine

• brows on fleeek

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry. There's nothing striking here. I'm not into this look. She's a sold 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better without make up!
    Really pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • Seven. Not my type but she is still attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very pretty. 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • So pretty!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Won't rate her, but she's absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She's very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She's very pretty. ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • she's very pretty :)))

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's beautiful 8-9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • A 6 minus.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL! That answer cracks me up for some reason!

Perhaps a 5.7839, which was my calculation! LMAO! (Oh and I love your avatar image!) Seriously!

• Hehe. Thanks.

• 5-6. not my type of beautiful but still pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks hideous without makeup so no. She is not pretty or beautiful !

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow! You have high standards.

• Show All
    • my user is @Chrissymaynor look at my profile picture..

• @Asker here is a link to my profile 😊 http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/chrissymaynor

• 8/10.

0|0
    0|0