Guys, what is your opinion of my looks?

Guys, what is your opinion of my looks?
Would you assume I wasn't single?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very attractive and you seem to be the kind of person who, when you smile or laugh, it makes others smile around you... I'm picturing you with a dazzling smile.
    As for singleness, no, I would say you have a bf/husband... ring on left finger, plus the pendant, looks like a Tiffany's loveheart, which is not something that you would buy yourself.
    You also have a large bed, with more covers on one side, which I would assume is your side.
    I would also guess that you either have small children or a smaller dog as well...

• Thanks! 😊 I am single, no kids but I do have 2 small dogs. My mom bought me the Tiffany's necklace. Love how observant you are!

• Oh, yeah... very yappy

• Thanks for mhg :-)

What Guys Said 44

• Hell, YES I would assume you were taken! (although I NEVER truly make assumptions, since it's stupid on my part!) But I would bet my life that you are married or in a serious relationship! I would question the authenticity of your "age", but I guess that's hard to say from a single image... and I don't mean that negatively, just being honest! I'm sure that that will earn me points! LOL! But do you want truth or just people saying perfect things about you? I can do the latter, if you prefer!

You appear like a treasure, that someone has surely beaten me to! I do wonder what your motivation is for asking, since I am absolutely convinced you are in a relationship! Nothing wrong with asking! But do you doubt your appearance? I can understand, you're human, and this happens. But do you REALLY question if you are pretty/beautiful? Seriously? I desire to know your reasoning, if you would be so kind (publicly or privately).

It absolutely amazes me that such a gorgeous person (outwardly at least) would have cause to ask such a question! Yes, I'm saying "you got 'it'!" But, how do you not know that, beautiful?

• I am 28... I look younger with no makeup. I'm asking because a male co-worker told me I could have anyone I wanted. I really doubted that. I've only had one serious relationship and that ended years ago. I'm from the east coast but moved to the west coast by myself at 21 for work. I'm a hard worker and I guess rising to the top has been my focus. I know men are attracted to me but they never approach me. I never get asked out. So I wanted to know if most men assumed I was taken. It was either that or they're intimidated.

• You're sweet and I appreciate honesty!

• You look normal but in a very good way. The single thing I am one of those that assumes that everyone once they hit adulthood probably has someone. I would not be surprised if you had someone and if you are single on the lookout for someone, looks will definitely not be a drawback - Good luck whatever your situation.

• You're a very attractive woman and I would assume you're either married, in a relationship, or receiving lots of calls from guys.

• well... damn...

• You look good!

And as much as I can see of your left ring finger, I'd give it a solid 60/40 you're still single.

• You may be wrong because it's her right hand holding the phone and she has a ring on the other finger.

• @abc3643 Lol, this raises curiosity, what is your work, if I can ask?

• @xxxddd avionics systems engineer. i work on software development for aircraft systems and engines.

• You're attractive, and I like the modest apparel. It's refreshing to see a busty woman whose boobs aren't spilling out all over the place in her picture.

I wouldn't be able to deduce your relationship status based solely on the photo you provided. You never know nowadays.

In summation: I can dig it! *thumbs up*

• You are beautiful.

• I think you're attractive, just because you're attractive doesn't mean you need to be in a relationship.

• You're very pretty. I would assume you're not single.

• I'd assume you have a boyfriend and if not I'd assume that you're strictly monogamous.

• You are attractive so I'd guess yiu are taken

• Can't see a ring on your fingar and you have a very attractive figure along with being pretty. If I say you I would hit on you

• You look like wife material

• Yes! I'm a good catch... Just not easily caught.

• Id assume you were not single, to attractive.

• I see jewelry on your finger, hmmm... U look good girl. Taken, but still got it.

• A active independent conservative single woman.

• That's right! 👍🏻

• You would better if you smile, you look like you just broke up with someone

• Haha sorry! I didn't that that pic with the intent of sharing it with anyone but my mother. I do smile often... Straight/white teeth. 😀

• Hahhaa other than that you look very attractive

• I would say 7-8. Are you single, I'm guessing yes just because of the question, but if I saw you out I might assume you were taken. But that wouldn't stop me from trying ;)

Love me some blondes... ;)

• very hot

• All I can say is sexy

• U look gorgeous ! ^^

• Why are you annonymous?

• quite pretty

• yeah why not? i would :)

• Your pretty!

• I think you're very pretty

• Now thats one HAWT milf right thurrr 😘

• I would assume you were married..

• U r pretty and no you can never be single.

• Thanks, but I totally am. I work all the time and am a very independent woman. Every man thinks I'm taken and the ones that know I'm not... Are intimidated by me.

• @anonuser20 of course... Girls talk.

• Hmm, what? What talk? Few girls said they "love" hairy chests what if it's my type of very hairy?

• Dat dere jaw.. Mirin 7/10 Jaw.

On dat dere Lincoln Burrows time..
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• More from Guys
    14