How attractive am I 1-10?

How attractive am I 1-10?

I don't have a self-esteem issue exactly. No more than anyone else. I just see these questions a lot. So I figured I'd see what my average is. Lol I plan to put my friends photos up later. (She told me to) to see her results. I'm not asking for beauty tips. (I know my flaws) Just a number. 1-10. I feel so stupid doing this right now but really want to at the same time. Haha

So 7/8 are most used with the same amount. I'm happy about that so far. I'm a little over average to most people going by this but I'm no model. =) Thank you everyone who shared their honest opinion. =) girls were nicer than I expected too.

Most Helpful Guy

• i would 9/10
    you r very pretty and hot honestly.

What Guys Said 53

• A stone cold fox: 8-9

• ooooh... you have that Morticia look... ooooh gimme gimme... definite 10...

• 7 or 8/10
    very pretty

• to be completely honest, I would give you a three.

• I'm fine with that. I can't be everyone's type. Thanks

• Thanks for respecting my opinion. I'm sure that many other guys think you are very attractive :)

• Yes. You are.

• 7 solid

Soo you doing anything this evening? How about a date :P

Perhaps a betree place with better lights would help, or your makeup? Something makes you look super white in a kinda bad way. Nothing really upsetting though

• Thank you. lol
      I am pale and I dye my hair darker than my natural hair color but I'm a fan of the dark hair pale skin look. Haha

• Oh I do like the pale look and I'm a huge sicker for black hair, but you look really good I think something else would fit you a lot more. Or perhaps there is something missing from your look... gothic/emo clothes? Thick eye shadow? Ah so sexy

• I can't stick to a specific style. I like everything honestly. I dress and do my makeup based on my mood I guess. Lol but maybe what's missing is I'm not every good at hair styling and things like that. Or I'm just a sickly white. Lol when it's warm and sunny that will be rectified. =D

• You look good!

• Thank you. Can you give me a number 1-10 please?

• I don't do the 1-10 thing. Everyone's got their preferences.

You look good, though, enough said!

• a 7 from what i see may go for a 7.5 or 8 after i see you from a side with your ass size. i would say plain and average beautiful

• 7/10 IMHO.

• Coloring on first pic makes U look much older than U obviously are in pic 2. U r hot, lady! Judging off that pic an 8. Honestly U look pretty busty from where I can see, so a different angle might get U another point... just saying...

• I'm about to be 25 how old do I look in the first pic?

• late 20s, early 30s-ish. I'm diggin the pale skin, too :-)

• Wow that's an insane leap compared to what people usually think my age it. I normally get 16-18. Lol

• You're hot 8/10. I would chase you! 😉 body appears to be great too.

• You have a very attractive face very pretty eyes and beautiful smile I'll say a 9 and may I ask why your anonymous?

• Because I'm embarrassed/nervous to ask the question I guess.

• My guy wouldn't like it he doesn't like when I talk to guys I don't know and I still want to be anonymous. I'm really sorry.

• You can just send me a message or a follow and a guy and a girl can be friends also I have a girlfriend at the moment so please don't worry

• Solid 7.5. Great body. :-)

• Hmmmmm... hmmmmmm... 7.4/10. That's not bad at all coming from me. You have a hot smile.

• chillin d00d

• you are a beautiful young woman-8+

• 7 out of 10

• I'd say 8. Very pretty.

• you are very attractive and sexy. nothing to worry about.

• Based on the pictures Id give you a 7.5, though I feel like you could be an 8.

• you are very sexy and hot. you looks beautiful. your eyes and lips are awesome. plus you have huge boobs. i am fan of your figure. i am sure bikini will suit on you.

• I think you are pretty but don't know which number is good for you

• You look fine by me. If I was a crass frat boy I'd say " I'd tap that."

• I'm not into those types of complements so thank you for saying I look fine. =) can you give a number 1-10?

• (in other words, above 10 😉 )

• Oh well that's very nice then. Thank you =)

• 7-8 /10

• 9.99

• A 9 and I would date you

• to me you're a solid 7.5

• 8,5/10

• 8 you're pretty

• 7/10

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 10

• I'll say an 8.5/10 just cause the lighting in the pictures didn't allowed us to see your skin tone

• The first one did. It's a regular picture.

• Grrlfrand, you've got all the 'things' to work with and if you had a stylist you'd be super hot. I can't even peg you with a number because you still have a lot of hotness to obtain. Grow out your hair, get bangs and some shape in your hair, ask those makeup artists in the mall to find the best coloring for your skin tone.

• Thank you you're very sweet. =)

• I would give you 7/10

• You very pretty 10 ;)

• scary in a sexy way? :p

• Pretty/10

• 7/10

• You have a very pretty completion

• Your skin is so flawless

• It really isn't. In the picture it looks good but I have that mole thingy lol and I have huge pores. And my skin gets red and blotchy on my cheeks sometimes. Almay comes a long way. Lol but thank you.

• Well it looks nice to me and your very welcome

• You have a pretty face. :)

• I would rate it as 10