What is your first impression of me?

I know I ask so much questions, pardon me for that but it's really fun. But what is your first impression of me? What kind of person do I look like? Just by looking at my profile pic :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Like a pretty chill girl that would be fun to hang out with. She's got some issues though. Devalues herself because of things that has happened in her past. Seeks too much attention from guys and that makes me sad cause she doesn't need to seek it to get it. If she was a couple years older I might want to date her, but for now she remains a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem insecure, that photo is heavily filtered and edited, you also aren't smiling. I'd like to see a photo of you smiling with less editing, you'd probably look very pretty!

What Guys Said 27

• You're pretty. You have a young face. You look like you would be fun and maybe a little quiet/shy (maybe).

• Not trying to be an ass, but if I ask for someone's first impression, I expect an honest response.

So the first thing that popped into my head was that you look like a sad, insecure drug addict who desperately longs for someone's attention.

(ps, I think you're attractive--this is merely the first thought I had of you when I saw your picture--please don't take it the wrong way! : )

• your very talkative and friendly looking and a kind person, but like they say never judge a book by its cover so i can't say anything for sure.

• It is hard to tell really from just a face - From the hairstyle and lipstick, probably a girly girl into fashion etc - Personality wise you look quite young but kinda thoughtful around the eyes maybe one of those people who can be serious and fun whenever the occasion is needed.

• You look sad in the pic :c I hope you are well; a bowl of ice cream helps :3

• Love your style. It looks fun not dull.

• My first impression is that you're bad at photoshopping

• You kinda look nervous in your pic, like someone asked you a question and your not sure how to respond.

• 4/10shhhh

• Weird fucking hair.

Let's have some drinks? I'm not sure.

• sorry but my first impression is a naughty girl who enjoys very much having sex but will not admit it publicly to keep a certain "normal" image amongst your peers

• Why is the background all white, and why is your hair flying? I'd say, it looks fake, so catfish.

• You look grumpy

• She's very sknny

• young innocent virgin. you fear a lot and its scared

• sexy x

• I'd say her hairdo's not flatterin'...

• kinda too much makeup

• makeup girl ewwww

• nothing at all

• Slut.

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I get the vibes that you are very insecure about your appearance due to the number of these questions, but you dont have much reason to be. I feel like you worry yourself too much, and that you love pleasing people in order to please yourself.

You also seem very well spoken, a little on the quieter side, quite innocent but not completely and studious.

• Insecure, considering that you filtered the picture to the point you look doll-like.
    Your eyes seem dull, joyless and distant. You're probably having some emotional problems or going through an identity crisis.
    You're trying to compensate for whatever going on inside you by your visual appearance.

Did I pass? :P