Prettier with short or long hair?

Trying to decide whether to cut my hair, what looks better on her?

LONG HAIR:
Prettier with short or long hair??
SHORT HAIR:

Thanks for answering and voting!

• LONG HAIR
  • SHORT HAIR
Thanks everyone for the reply! FYI that's now me haha, it's JOY from a kpop group.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally like the long hair. I dunno if that is you or not in the pic but for whoever it is I think the long hair works for them! They look cute!

Granted, hair is all a matter of preference between people. For guys, I think most don't particularly like too short of hair, but the length like in the pic is alright since it isn't extreme.

My preference has always been for long hair though so naturally I could be a bit bias 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• both look great
    if that s you, you re absolutely gorge <3

What Guys Said 19

• Long hair is the best in the world, so go with long. When women get older they always wear short hair so enjoy it while you can girl

• The "short" hair is actually mid, and it looks better on this girl than the longer version on the other girl.

• Long, always long hair. With her it's no different.

• You look great both ways. So... make your hair whichever length you like most on yourself.

• That short hair is long enough to not seem short.

• I always prefer long hair on women but the length of your short hair suits you too. Don't get any shorter than that otherwise you'll enter into butch territory.

• Both look very nice

• I usually like both long and short but on her I have a slight preference for the long.

• Short Short Short Short Short : D

• Long or medium hair.

• SHORT HAIR

• SHORT HAIR, YOU LOOK MORE EXOTIC WITH IT.

• long , mine is long etiehr

• You are very pretty your hair style doesn't matter... Long or short both are great

• chinos again

• Neither, i pref bold girls

• Long hair.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Cut my hair short on a whim last month when I when in for a trim, I love it and I've gotten tons of compliments on it!

• Joy looks amazing with short hair, she looks so much more cute yet mature. red velvet fan here :D

• I love the long but short can be pretty too it just depends how you style it :)

• Long hair

• i prefer with short hair

• The long hair looks better

• Personally long hair but it is a pain to maintain if you keep it short you coulld have temporary extensions put in or buy a wig they do amazing ones now so you could have the best of both worlds

• Long hair is very attractive

• Long! ♡

• short hair

1 private opinion(s)