Rate this male model, is he hot or features too exaggerated?

People say his features are too good but so good its almost unreal I think he still has the hot guyness to women though his girlfriend is ugly AF dunno why.

Brian shimansky, supermodel
Rate this male model, is he hot or features too exaggerated?

• Hot
    25% (11)39% (7)29% (18)Vote
  • Not hot
    75% (33)61% (11)71% (44)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
If u have his browridge it helps cover a bad eye area A LOT
I am happy to see even a caucasian man could be as disgusting as me lol

0|1
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks like frankenstein

2|1
    0|0
    • Proof that perfection is not good, he looks like u took the best features of the hottest people and pasted it on him and u can look at the morphs u need some imperfections to look good but he's definitely a great find for the modelling industry because of the features

• Show All
    • @Youdoyouboo 👈😂 lol girl that will make her Elisadildo.. ... I will still stick with dido.. Not my idea it's was @Youdoyouboo 's idea from the dirty mind of this Candian naughty...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to agree with @ConsultantIsBack his features are way to sharp and look a little weird on him like overdone and I feel that if they were slightly less prominent he'd look better.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol man I have seen u here before u keep talking about your jaw now u got competition xD

• Show All
    • Haha yeah it's like the features aren't balanced there's just a bit to much of everything like you said and when it comes to aesthetics balance is the key.

What Girls Said 10

• 0|1
    0|0
  • His eyes look so creepy what

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh opinion of a model from another model do u feel like ur being rude to your colleague xD?

• Not at all, just my personal opinion. There's models of all types and he sure as hell ain't mine :P

• Damn, that was cold lol

• no not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • he looks downright scary, i guess there IS such a thing as a too small forehead.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even zayn has that it's a good feature I think won't bald easily and if u do a bit still look good

• Yah, not attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the first picture he is actually scary
    NOT ATTRACTIVE

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, he's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's attractive not hot like zayn Malik aha 😆

0|0
    0|0
    • On some days I think zayn is so hot that he could cuck my girl and sometimes I think he's so hot that he would be my ideal girlfriend, perfect balance of masculine and feminine features

• Show All
    • I have a lot of free tine

• Haha xD I like him with the masculine features

• honestly I find him ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Na, not my type, not hot, just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think he's the typical model material but not hot guy

What Guys Said 6

• 1. Someone give him a sandwich omg too skinny
    2. Ya he looks good, but ya I agree in a weird way.. The standard attractive facial features (sharp jawline, string eyebrows etc) are like.. Overdone on this guy. Which is bizarre to me

0|0
    0|0
    • True my point he is great for modelling but not for attracting women, u wouldn't make a good male model but ur a very handsome man nohomo

• Show All
    • He is an attention seeker yes but a good looking one

• he needs to lift tho lol pecs&delts of a little boy

• Hmm, there was me thinking I had a defined jawline... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • He looks like someone going crazy with the character creator in a game.

0|0
    0|0
    • He looks unrealistically perfect and that's not attractive I think, a jewel for the modelling industry but not hot

• Hi eyes looked too drained the only good feature I see has is a nice body and a chiseled jawline.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why it can't be a female model lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not hot Not hot

0|0
    0|0