What is my face shape?

What is my face shape?

I wanna cut my hair.(mostly i want it short) but what is my face shape help me?(i think i have a triangular face because sharp faces are too sharp and rounded faces are too wide and soft for me.

• Triangular (diamond, heart, triangle, inv. tri)
  • Roundish type (oval, oblong, round)
  • Sharp type (square, rectangle)
Update...

Most Helpful Guy

• Inverted triangle. Your face it definitely higher than it is wide, so it isn't round, but you have a really nicely tapered chin that prevents it from being squared off, and gives you the inverted triangle shape.

it's basically the same shape as a heart shape, though heart shape usually has a more pronounced widows peak. It's a bit hard to tell with how you have your hair in that picture, but I don't think it's all that pronounced on you. Something like this:
    www.herinterest.com/.../...art-Shaped-Faces_11.jpg

really shows how the widows peak, with an inverted triangle, looks like a heart.

• I dont have widows oeak

• Yeah, that's what I thought. So your face shape will be more of an inverted triangle, not a heart. It's a nice shape.

Most Helpful Girl

• Inverted triangle

What Guys Said 10

• how do you want your hair cut? This hair style would be good on you. :) or maybe like a halle berry style.

• Yup i like her hair cut. I want pixie cut or baby bangs

• But baby bangs can be a better choose fpr my age

• Yea baby bangs would be good, but you gotta style it right and have an epic youth cause you are the girl with the best style lol.

• Heart shape. Definitely!
    Your face is long, not round. Your chin is too sharp for oblong.

• They almost all look the same with some very subtle differences. How are we supposed to know? My brain only needs to know if it likes it or not. Why would anybody bother with the shape of their face? Are you just looking for a reason to be insecure?

• I said"they all look same"when i saw it first time but when i examined face is little bit i saw they had some differences. I know it sounds weird but i have a long faced girl and i wanna make my face shorter.

• See what I am saying? You had no idea face shapes was a thing and now that you know, you want to change yours. Like I said, you are like most girls. You are actively looking for reasons to hate yourself. Your face is fine ! Don't try to change it. How would you even go trying to change that anyway? Are you going to file your chin?

• @juicybrain "are you going to file your chin?" 😂😂 this just made my day😊

• Umm!
    Just do what you want ok?
    Don't care what other thinks and be confident also wear a smile
    I'm sure you'll rock in any look or hairstyle 😂

• Looks more like triangular

• lol perceptions... ha!

• I thought C but poll suggests I was miles off.

• Roundish type (oval, oblong, round)

• Well you are the first person said it. It can be possible i mean it can be oblong.(i know i have a little bit long face but it is not a problem for me)

• i woudlnt go short

• My hair is short now. Only i wanna go with different style

• an ugly adult?

• wanna look older go lather on makeup

What Girls Said 5

• Between oval and an inverted triangular shape.

• Diamond-ish I think

• It's like an inverted triangle

• Inverted triangle to be exact.

• I think you have a diamond sort of shape face. and girl if you want to cut your hair really short then do it. You have the face shape for short hair so go and cut it all off haha