I look really terrible on camera?

So today I was filmed for an interview and I looked downright hideous... I already knew I was extremely unphotogenic, but I'm starting to think I'm actually just ugly? Is it possible to be attractive in RL and look completely different on video?

because I do get quite some male attention, but seeing this video has made me want to hide my face forever... (I do however look good in selfies, but yeah, even when I take a pic of myself with the other camera everything goes wrong).

Most Helpful Guy

• I look bad on camera too. That's why I never take pictures or videos of myself. But I am attractive in real life. Some of us aren't photogenic, nothing to worry about too much.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I think you can look better irl over film/pics. I think I look way better irl than my pics. It's different cuz it's only two dimensional instead of three. The opposite is also true.

• I think it's all in your head. It's a known fact that the camera adds about 10-15 pounds on you. Plus, you're probably not used to seeing yourself on camera so you're probably thinking that you're uglier than you actually are.

• I think we all have had a video or a photo that just didn't work.

• Yep I ain't photogenic either
    But we can't really do anything about it 😜
    So just chill
    And have this 🍫🍫🍫🍫

• better you build confidence in you

• yes you look

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• The way you see yourself is not how others see you. You see yourself everyday and probably pick out every single flaw (or what you think is a flaw) other people don't see that. We are our own worst critic!

• "You see yourself everyday and probably pick out every single flaw " this line is awesome.