Do I look big (fat) when I take selfies?

I feel like everytime I take selfies and stuff it looks like I'm big (fat) when I'm actually not! Which sucks because the people that don't know me in real life will think I am after looking at my pics. So do you think I look like it? If so what should I do? Oh by the way ignore how ugly my face looks in this pic I just needed to take a quick selfie to put on here XD

I didn't say I was skinny! But I'm like "average"
And for some reason I've always had a chubby face :/

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth sucks and we're all trying our best to deny reality at times, but the reality of this picture is that one can easily see that you are most definitely too heavy. You have the right to believe you're not, but it would not be realistic.

What you should do? Well, if you don't want to be seen as fat there is only one solution: Lose weight. Eat healthier food and find a form of exercise you love and it even feel like that much of a chore.

That said, you are definitely aren't ugly and things can only improve when you start losing weight. I can't force you though, only you yourself can.

And I'm saying all this as a guy who is most definitely fat, but losing weight. I'm also saying this as a guy who often feelshimself attracted to overweight girls, but I simply do not take fat-denialism well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of taking pictures straight on like that, try aiming the camera/phone a little downwards so that it's pointing down at an angle. This gives the illusion that you're smaller than you normally are, and blocks everything else out with your boobs.

What Guys Said 25

• I think the fact you have a round face creates that illusion :o
    People see what they think they must see and based on what's visible, we imagine the rest. Which is not visible on the pic so I guess our mind makes it "round" as well :o
    Don't be too shy though, you look like a nice girl so you'll be okay :D

• I think you look beautiful. What might help you though is if you took your selfies with the camera being over your head. This way you will be looking up and the skin of your neck won't roll and it will give us a nice view of your chest.

• Not skinny

• We have been all there with selfie angles that's why it takes about 15 attempts before we are happy with it.

• can't really tell if you are fat from a face shot, show us what you full look like. Generally people may say this just because you have big tits, usually tits this size come with being bigger. I wouldn't call you fat based on this pic though

• Yea you do

• lose weight

• your face is a little chubby but your not that much fat, your fine and sexy.

• I saw 2 pics of u before , and in the 2 pics ur big boobs attract my eyes :D

• Well... Yeah you do...

• YOU LOOK AWESOME.

• yea because u r LOOl

• big/fat not at all dude you look so pretty

• Nice boobs

• Yeah you look pretty fat from your selfie

• you're definitely not skinny

• I know I'm not skinny I would say I'm average

• you have big breasts but they made me crazy and hard :)

• they are nice

• Fat.. No.. hot... yes!

• Let's be realistic, you are not skinny, and you're bigger than average, don't kid yourself...

• even I don't like your boobies lol ewwwwwwwww

• YOU LOOK FAT IN THIS PIC!

• big fat titties ;)

• No you are fine!

• kinda

What Girls Said 9

• You look overweight.

• You don't look fat but you do look a bit chubby. That's not bad at all though! You're gorgeous honey <3

• That camera angle is not flattering. Some of the most beautiful woman in the world aren't photogenic. I think you should not build your self image on how you see your photos.

Google modeling tips on taking a good photo. There's lots of tricks and ways to appear certain ways in photos if you want a better picture.

• You have chubby cheeks, a double chin, a wide neck and from the looks of it a large stomach. I find it implausible that you are slim. However, as for selfies you can take them from above as this will make you appear slimmer.

• You're beautiful :)

• Yes you look fat, so do your boobs.

• Next time don't put your chin to your chest

• The camera doesn't add thaat many pounds girl but the only "big" thing i see is your boobs and your need for compliments.

• Try taking the picture from another angle.