What would you rate me?

What would you rate me?

I know I'm not ugly, but am I high on the attractive scale or just average? And should I start wearing makeup, it just seems expensive and complicated to put on.

0|1
20|54

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great without make up for sure

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 53

• Ok you are pretty! Esp your smile!
    To me I think you are the kind of girl that could be avg or wayyy hot, it's just up to you. General advice you may or may not be doing idk: yes makeup, and just focusing on feminine style all around, working out and staying fit (just general advice, I can't even see your body), andddd Self CONFIDENCE. Sooooo important.
    Anyways, I think if he focused on those 3 things you def wayyy attractive in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your high on the attractive scale. No don't wear makeup, you remind me of the girl from The Notebook. Beautiful eyes, and smile. High five! Keep it up! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You came from 7 to 8 following the sequence of pictures. The 3rd one is particularly pretty. Your natural beauty is enough, but you would certainly add extra points if you add a little make up just to enhance your lips and eye lines (again, just a little, almost natural).

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty darned good as you are. Make-up nice in moderation, but not really necessary. Fantastic smile! Definitely 8/10!

0|1
    0|0
  • Come on, look at that smile girl. You are stunning! Don't put make up on. Gosh, without make up too. Amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute.
    7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're a beautiful girl (naturally beautiful) with a great smile!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look very nice, since you look good with no make up on I can only imagine if you put it on for special occasions how much attention you would get😊

0|0
    0|0
  • 7.68/10. You're pretty and you have nice features. You look much better with straight hair to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeous, I am glad you use your natural complexion! It's very bright and your smile brings a smile to my face as well.

Make-up, in my opinion, is only useful when you want to go the extra mile to look more sexy or provocative. Definitely do not overdue it, just a bit of shade and gloss and that's pretty much all you need for us to stare at you longingly.

Also, for that special someone... you will always look beautiful. :) (Yes, even in the morning after work.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look lovely in the photos

0|0
    0|0
  • You keep posting pics of yourself. I love your dimples. 7.5/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Above average

0|0
    0|0
  • Truth be told I think you look amazing. Your smile is gorgeous.
    In my opinion I don't think you have any need to start wearing makeup because you are pretty just the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 ... ...

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 fill

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 or 10. Your smile is like a 36

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6/10shh

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey your look cute.. Especially that second pic... So cute... So you are an 7.5 /10 :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know :P
    But your smile made my day 😂
    Gorgeous smile 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • you look very cute, sexy and attractive, you dont need any makeup your naturaly beauty is perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8. You look really fantastic in the middle picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rate u 7.5 from a 10. And I prefer no make up or if u use it, use it few.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are attractive no need for make-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • you are so cute :) u can use just a bit of make up. u dont need nothing special

0|0
    0|0
  • you are peng

0|0
    0|0
  • U are gorgeous ! Ur smile made my day <3

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't start wearing makeup. 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • You pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• your face is pretty, the problem is your hair. it looks dry and it unflattered your looks
    i dont mean to be negative just being honest

0|0
    0|0
  • I just watched the notebook last night lol and you so look like her. You're gorgeous and definitely do not need makeup!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're certainly very pretty and it's natural too which is always a good thing. Heavy make-up and trying to be someone you're not isn't cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're definitely a natural beauty. You don't need makeup at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you don't wear any make up? You look great don't spoil your skin with makeup, put some mascara on and a light lipstick and leave it at that,
    8 out of 10 for me especially with straight hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Love your curly hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • you are extremely beautiful so don't worry :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup could help you but you're pretty as is

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't need makeup. You are very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • So pretty lol 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey you don't need makeup, you're beautiful & have the cutest smile. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No makeup needed, you have natural beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is a 10 few are a 9 so 6/10☺

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look average to me. Your features are decent not bad not good either. You def aren't super pretty because i've seen way better but your smile is EVERYTHING. I want your smileee

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, you are pretty but, what really matters is what you think of yourself. You can't be happy if you are not happy with yourself. I know you probably were looking for a number but that's up to you.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more